• essence Lipstick in Nude Love
Good

essence Lipstick in Nude Love Reviews

Ranked #185 out of 1080 in Lipstick

March 06, 2016

Love this nude colour! I am new to this line, and am really impressed so far! Great colour, good shine. Totally worth the price, which isn't bad relative to the MAC and Sephora lines.

February 12, 2016

I absolutely Love this makeup line. I'm a hairstylist and MUA. I love the affordability and quality of this product and the entire product line. This lipstick is just as good as my Mac lipsticks. It's awesome for adding to your makeup kit!

August 12, 2015

It's a great product! The colour isn't too bright, but still gives your lips some colour and shine. It's got a bit of shimmer, and the colour is more pink than brown. It's super cheap, and lasts quite a while for it's price. I would recommend using this for a more casual look.

July 02, 2015

This is my most worn lipstick. It's the perfect nude-y ./ pink for me. I love to wear it with Essence Nude lip liner for the perfect look!

June 30, 2015

Favourite nude colour I have found!!!! Excellent price to, last a long time. This will always be my go to nude lipstick. I will buy the lipsticks til they stop making it! Love all the makeup this company makes! Cheap and good!! Thanks for the awesome products

June 03, 2015

Super cute nude lipstick at a low price . I don't fins it to last very long , still okay for the price.

June 02, 2015

Awesome cheap lipstick, I don't wear it on it's own because it's not incredibly pigmented but on the center of the lips to lighten a colour it's gorgeous!

June 02, 2015

Essence is such a cheap brand of makeup in general - but to find a soft, bold, nude color for under $2 is a steal - and one that lasts a long time. It has no scent, goes on easily, has nice color payout and removes easily as well. It doesn't take a lot of application to get a nice, even tone, and the color remains pretty well! This is a staple piece in my makeup bag.