essence Stays No Matter What 24 HR Waterproof Eye Liner Pen Reviews

Ranked #509 out of 776 in Eye Liner

October 04, 2016

You get what you pay for and this product was cheeeeaaaaappp. It cracks and crumbles. One guarantee is that it will stay as crumbs and strays on your face so that you look like a walking clown.

September 12, 2016

You can't go wrong with this product. Cheap price, amazing product. Dark pigment, waterproof, long lasting, easy to use. Nothing bad to say about it. Will continue to buy!!!

August 03, 2015

It wasn't the most water proof mascara, it did smudge when I was caught out in the rain.

February 04, 2015

this is the worst eye liner pencil ever. it never goes on and it is sooo crumbly. don't buy it.

1.5/5

July 11, 2014

I use liquid eyeliner everyday, without fail. So was so pleased to find this.Stays on no matter what!
NOT TRUE!!!
I wore it on a humid day and it ran everwhere, TOTALLY EMBARRESSED!.
I will not buy this brand again, ITS AWFUL!

October 03, 2013

WOW!! This product is AMAZING!! Very easy too use and effective at the same time. Nice product by Essence. I've already recommended this product to my friends. Definitely would buy it again :)

October 03, 2013

Essence Stays No Matter What 24hr Waterproof Eyeliner Pen s is great for the price.
I have been using it for several months and it stays in place even through the summer heat.

October 03, 2013

I bought this eyeliner because I love to try new make up. Very good, I love it I'm a very busy person that does not have time to touch up my make up during the day. This is perfect stayed on all day. A little more expensive then I usually buy but worth it.

October 02, 2013

This well priced product is a must for every make-up bag. Versatile & easy to use. I am just getting back into eyeliner, after taking the summer off. I will be reaching for this eyeliner all fall & winter.

August 12, 2013

I think I bought this for about $3.00 so for that great price, this is an awesome buy. The pen is very user friendly and the felt tip makes it easy to apply and to do cat eyes or winged liner. It glides on quite smoothly as well. It is pretty long lasting as well. I don't know if I would say 24 hr but it does hold up pretty well throughout the day. It definitely is waterproof, I found it really difficult to take off at the end of the day. However, I found it did rub off pretty easily. If I put my face on my arm or my hand, there was always a black smudge. The one thing that I really didn't like was the liner formula. You can't go over a line or it will just completely rub off. The pigmentation always runs out pretty easily and you have to wait for it to get darker, but by the time you've waited the liner is dry and when you go over, it peels itself off. It's pretty irritating. I think I will use up the pen, and I think for $3, it is a decent buy, a good back up to have in your emergency makeup kit, but I don't think I would use this again as my primary liner.