Estee Lauder Lucidity Translucent Powder

Estee Lauder Lucidity Translucent Powder Reviews

1 review
Ranked #287 out of 333 in Powder

February 20, 2009

I love this powder! I wish I had tried it a long time ago. When I got a gift certificate I wanted to try a few of the face products. This compact jumped out at me. When I saw that I could get the refills for $11 I figured it to be a good buy. Most drugstore powder compacts cost around $9-11. With my acne oily skin I was worried about breakouts and lots of shine. Lucidity controls the oilies and I have had no breakouts from the powder. I am very pleased with the finish. It is not a powdery finish. It is more of a natural glow with no shimmer. As for the claims that it minimizes the look of lines and wrinkles I will say it does not increase their look.

I have tried a lot of powders and lately I have used mineral powder. I have found my staple powder in Estee Lauder Lucidity Pressed Powder. The powder does everything I want without looking cakey or heavy on my face. The price is right for the refills. The refills come in small or large and cost $10-11. The refills include the powder applicator. I am sure the refills would probably fit in most drugstore compacts. I am not sure which ones but Estee Lauder customer service should be able to give you an idea of their measurements. I can measure the large refill if anyone would like to know. The Golden Alligator Compact is elegant and I love whipping it out to use. Typically I would hide when applying powder. According to the Estee website the compact is approximately 2-3/8" diameter x 5/8" thick.

Colors include Transparent and Light/Medium - Intensity 2. I purchased transparent.

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil