Etival Ener-C Nutrifying Cream Reviews

Ranked #675 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

August 02, 2016

They were out of my regular night cream so this was recommended to me, it was also on sale. When I applied this cream it irritated my skin. I had to wash it off, I thought maybe it was because I have sensitive skin. I will not purchase this again.

0.5/5

August 02, 2016

One of the worst products I have ever used. Note I have non-senstive skin with combination skin. When I first applied it, I got an immediate stingy to my face, I thought because it was Vitamin C which can sting but over the night and when I woke up I had rashes on my chin and neck with redness. My routine and diet were exactly the same so I know it was this product. Also the texture is very silicone-y and hard to work into the skin. It feels like it is not absorbed into the skin but rather just sitting on it. No good.

October 21, 2014

I'm a fan of the SPF 30 day cream so I tried the night cream, and was sold. I still keep a bit of slightly heavier cream around for the ultra dry winter nights (hello Winter 2013/14!). Overall this is a good mid range night cream. Slightly heavier but a little goes a long way and I wake up with soft and firm skin. Anecdotally my cat loves the flavour and often licks my face once I put it on.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender