• Eva-nyc Therapy Session Hair Mask
  • Eva-nyc Therapy Session Hair Mask

Eva-nyc Therapy Session Hair Mask Reviews

Ranked #736 out of 2311 in Hair Care

March 13, 2017

You can use this as a weekly hair treatment or deep daily hair conditioner. This is great in the winter months. It helps to alleviate dry scalp and makes your hair feel less brittle. I loved how shiny my hair look and how silky it felt. I, however, would not use this in the summer months, as it left my hair feeling greasier than normal.

February 25, 2016

First tried this in my Ipsy bag and and fell in love. I had to order the full size container from Ulta. 16.9oz for $14.99 It smells AMAZING and works like magic on dry / split ends. Due to bleaching my ends had become fried and unmanageable. This product seals and strengthens and left my hair feeling soft, shiny and smelling fantastic! Best hair mask I've ever used!

February 05, 2016

I first got this as a sample from my ipsy glam bag, FELL in love!! having dry , curly hair, im always looking for a great moisturizing conditioner. This makes my hair feel so soft, and the smell in heavenly !! I stocked up on this for sure!!!

October 15, 2015

I really loved the scent. Left it on my hair for about 5 minutes and it left is soft and smooth.

September 01, 2015

ir works great, noticeable different on my split ends, i love Argan oil to

September 01, 2015

This is a great hair mask. It contains keravis protein and aragan oil. It deeply conditions, repairs, and strengthens my hair. I love the smell too!

April 20, 2015

It not only smells incredible but your hair feels silky smooth and healthy after you use it! My new favourite hair must have!

December 11, 2014

This product is amazing! I use it when I need extra hydration on my hair ends. It smells nice and does a great job.

June 12, 2014

This hair mask is amazing smell so good did wonders to my purple colored hair it leave your hair smooth and shiny and no oily feeling