Face Doctor Beauty Cream Reviews

Ranked #1057 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Developed to compliment FaceDoctor Soap. Helps prevent the spread and further infection of these parasites. This facial cream acts as a moisturizer and has the same active ingredient found in the soap. It's like having the treatment on your face all day. Sea buckthorn will help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while helping to noticeably reduce the visible sun damage.Also works great on acne, rosacea and other skin problems.

May 19, 2015

Awesome stuff, definitely recommend it!

October 29, 2014

Great product, deffinatly coming back.for more, couldnt ask for better my face feels great

April 14, 2014

I found the product made very well and worked efficiently. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a reliable item. I have found most items from this brand is made well and performs very well. I look forward to trying other items from this company.

November 26, 2007

I bought this to use in conjunction with the Face Doctor soap and was very disappointed with both - from my review of the soap: They say that acne and eczema sufferers have often found relief of their symptoms after using this soap. I bought it because I have suffered with bad acne for many years and thought it might be my HG of face soaps. How wrong I was. Within a few days, I suddenly found my skin plagued with deep, painful cysts. I didn't want to admit it was the soap so I kept using it. It made things worse and within a few days, I gave up the soap. It wasn't worth the pain.

The cream, itself, feels really greasy when applied and it smells funny - which is probably what the oil smells like.