F.A.S.T. Shampoo by NISIM Reviews

Ranked #243 out of 937 in Shampoo

August 29, 2016

This is my absolute favourite shampoo and conditioner combo! Works great. Definitely helps strengthen hair which results in extra length due to less breakage! Contains a fair amount of keratin so a clarifying shampoo once in a while is important too!

February 06, 2016

Good shampoo but not sure about the effectiveness ! It leave my hair really dry and with a really weird texture when my hair are wet ! It's a great product but not my favorite for this price !

February 01, 2016

I have always had thin hair that doesn't grow.

I was bald until I attended kindergarten and my parents worried that my hair would never grow!

I found a post about F.A.S.T Shampoo by Nisim on pinterest- the acronym stands for Folic Almino Scalp Treatment and it promises to encourage hair growth. I was intrigued by their promise but didn't want to pay the 30ish dollar price tag. Lucky for me, I received sampled bottles of the shampoo and condition in a gift basket.

Even though the bottles were super tiny, I was convinced just by using them to run out and pay the big ticket price. Now, I will never buy another shampoo as long as I live. Not only is my hair growing faster than it ever has, but it is thicker and healthier too!

I tell everyone I know about this shampoo, it is my miracle in a bottle. Last time I went to the salon to have my hair highlighted the stylist ran out of tin foil wraps and had to go get more- that has definitely never happened to me before. I LOVE this product!