• Fibre 1 Delights Cinnamon Bun Flavour

Ranked #68 out of 267 in Granola Bars

Taste

Nutritional value

March 14, 2017

When I purchased Fibre 1 Delights Cinnamon Bun Flavor I was pleasantly surprised. The box includes 5 soft baked bars of 25g each. When you open the package your somewhat disappointed in how small they are. After all the box retails for more than three dollars at regular price. The bright side of it all is the wonderful cinnamon aroma that fills your nostrils and when I took my first bite I was pleasantly surprised. They are so soft and tasty. Although they don't have the bread like texture like cinnamon buns they do have a similar taste. They even have an icng drizzled over the top. The best part of these little bites of tastiness is that they contain 5g of fibre in each bar and 0 cholesterol. Although you can get fibre from healthier options, this is a nice little treat.

Taste

Nutritional value

August 13, 2016

I bought this Fibre 1 bar recently to qualify for a checkout 51 offer. I haven't tried any of the fibre 1 bars so this is totally new to me. It has 90 calories and 0 Cholesterol. It is very small compared to the other breakfast bars that I have tried. It is a square shape and has a white icing across the top,of it. It is very tasty and I would buy again. It is pricey but I qualified for a get free offer. The taste reminds me of a cinnamon bun which is one of my favourite treats. I highly recommend this bar and will spread the word to family and friends!

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    How Long did it take you ? :)

Timmy2tall added a new review for
    Pepsi

Hunty has started a new forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Things you would tell your younger self: