Finesse Keratin Protein Dry Shampoo

Finesse Keratin Protein Dry Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #69 out of 99 in Dry Shampoo

September 22, 2016

I bought this as my first dry shampoo to try as it says it is clear, I thought it would work on my black hair.
I am able to brush out any whiteness and as long as I have a light hand; it's not to bad.
But I found it does nothing for volume on my thick hair and did not take down any greasiness.
I suppose this would work on someone with fine hair, just not for me.

June 04, 2016

I choose to use a dry shampoo to help with oily hair between washes....this does not meet my standards. It does nothing to get rid of that build up and that is with only having washed my hair the day before. The scent is nice enough, not overpowering, but enough to leave a freshness behind. I would continue to use this only as a scent booster but it doesn't work well enough for me to not have to wash my hair everyday.

January 31, 2016

This dry shampoo works decently. It doesn't get rid of oiliness as effectively as other dry shampoos, but it goes on clear, and you can use it before you leave the house without this being detectable. This does work better than other "clear" dry shampoos at getting rid of oil, and the smell is nice and clean. I have had no issues with the nozzle clogging, or running out of air, so this product is well made. This is also super cheap, so I do recommend trying this out, as a clear dry shampoo is a little different than other dry shampoos, but convenient for use before running out of the house.

December 28, 2015

This dry shampoo works well. It has a nice smell not too over powering. It goes on clear and I have dark hair so that's a big deal for me. The only thing about it is that I find it doesn't always get rid of the oiliness completely which im not a fan of. But overall it is a good dry shampoo and you are not paying a lot on it either which is always a bonus.

September 20, 2014

Whenever I skip just ONE day of washing my hair my scalp always feels itchy. I don’t know why, but it’s almost like my scalp is addicted to getting shampooed every day. Very few dry shampoos have alleviated this sensation which is why I only skip washing my hair unless I really have to. This canister needs a very good shake before delivering a good spray, but once it does, I forget that all I’ve done is use dry shampoo and not actually washed my hair! My roots actually look fresh and I don’t feel itchy!

The scent reminds me of fresh linen and although I have not noticed whether the presence of keratin protein has made my hair stronger, the combination of whatever is in this can of Finesse has made my hair look fresh, shiny and ready to go one more round minus the actual act of hair washing! For 150g of product, this dry shampoo is incredibly well-priced so I would highly recommend giving Finesse Keratin Protein Dry Shampoo a try!