Finesse self adjusting hairspray Reviews

Ranked #111 out of 162 in Hairspray

October 02, 2016

Great price and easy to find in most stores including pharmacies and grocery stores. This product keeps hair not only in place but full all day long.

September 19, 2016

I've always used this hairspray because I know it works for me . I haven't tried many others because there wasn't a need to. I know this will hold well .

June 08, 2015

I liked it, I don't use a lot of hairspray as a rule but this one worked just fine.

January 15, 2015

This product is a definite must when it comes to price and quality. It works great to hold hair in place and yet you don't get that greesy sticky look like you do with most hairsprays. Highly reccomend this product

June 14, 2014

Oh Finesse, you don’t get enough recognition. Your products are great and the unique fragrance I love! Especially the Finesse hairspray!

September 24, 2013

Very disappointed in this product. It works ok on an average day but any bit of wind or rain and my hair goes limp and flat. Even on an average day my hair starts to lose it's style by the afternoon. The price is decent though.