Finish All in 1 Gelpacs Orange Dishwashing Detergent Reviews

Ranked #89 out of 130 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

These innovative Gelpacs® tackle tough messes with 3X concentrated cleaning power (vs. Finish® Gel recommended dosage). Pre-Soakers scrub away tough food residues like baked-on lasagna and dried-on oatmeal.

January 30, 2016

i love how all the dishes get cleaned
however the gel pacs sometimes leak in the container
also the price is alright still too expensive

April 06, 2015

The gelpacs are great. They clean without leaving any residue on my dishes. They are much better to use than the powder for those of us living in the country with our own septic systems.

January 16, 2015

Works very well in older dishwashers. Smells good.

October 23, 2014

I purchased this product because I have used Finish products (rinse agent and power ball) and was happy with it so I wanted the fresh scent of the new gel packs. They did not perform, The simplest dishes did not clean at all. Everything came out with smudges, food residue etc. I would never buy these again. I contacted the company with my issue and did not receive considerate service back at all.

September 09, 2014

It is an amazing product worth every penny it has washed successfully in every use!!!! Outstanding!

August 12, 2014

Good price(prize) for quantities, does not leave residues and practical envelope.

August 06, 2014

Out of all dishwasher Gelpacs this has to be the best it cleaned all my dishes and t didn't even leave a trace of soap it was as if it vanished.

May 29, 2014

very effective cleaning product. My only beef is that sometimes they are stuck together in the box. Then you have to use 2 times the amount (because pulling apart will cause one to burst)

1.5/5

May 27, 2014

I decided to try some different brands of dishwasher detergent and so far, this is the worst. We are a household of tea and coffee drinkers and I never realized before how well my other detergent cleaned my cups until I tried this brand, now all my cups have major stains in them. I also found the plastic containers and kids dishes had disgusting white buildup on them that was very hard to get off.

May 20, 2014

I bought these gel packs with high hopes. They had a great smell and Ive had some good experiences with Finish products in the past.
I got them home and opened the box, and they were all stuck together!
after contacting the company, they sent me a free product coupon and were very apologetic. all in all, they worked great other than the sticking together part.