First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Triple Remedy Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 337 in Eye Cream

September 25, 2016

I got a sample of this products, so I tried on it is good product for brightening your under eyes area, also it gives you a smooth finish, if you want to use it as an eyes de puffer in my opinion doesn't work or at least I didn't notice any different. I can recommend this product for brightening and smooth your under eyes are

July 13, 2016

I wanted to love this when i bought it. I was on the search for a reasonably priced eye cream, and stumbled upon this on sephora.com. The people seemed to have liked it, so I thought id give it a shot. The cream feels very nice on, and you use very little which is great. Packaging is cute and works well. But I really haven't noticed any major changes around my eye area. Was hoping for a little more. I would probably buy this again but will be on the lookout for something similarly priced and if i can find something i will likely try something different.

June 09, 2016

Is product is amazing! I received a sample and fell in love. It's smooth formula goes on easily and the little bit of tint works great at concealing my dark circles. It also tightens the sjn around the eye allowing this mamma of two small kids to look well rested (even when I am not) .
I have really sensitive skin and it did not affect me.

I would recommend it to anyone

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil