Good

Fisher Price Company Reviews

Ranked #410 out of 470 in Toys

April 04, 2015

Fisher Price is an amazing company. They have so many amazing toys and kids product! Baby tested mommy approved :) Amazing quality and one of the best kids product companies out there!

April 02, 2015

We purchased and received many Fisher Price toys. It's a name that you can trust to provide quality toys at a reasonable price. A large selection of toys for every age group that cater to the different changes in a child's growth. Their toys literally grow with your child.

September 12, 2014

Awesome toys, is well worth the money

August 24, 2014

Fisher price makes excellent toys, they are durable and last long

August 22, 2014

Fisher price is a great company that makes amazing toys. Very long lasting.

January 16, 2013

I wanted to share this story...At Christmas my son got the Thomas the train Set, when he opened it, the train (thomas) engine was missing, only the train car was in the box...I could have taken this back to the store where we purchased it but I decided to contact the company first. I went to their site and did the online chat and was connected to a rep right away and I explained to her the situation, she asked me a couple of questions and apologized, collected my mailing information and low and behold, a brand new engine arrived in the mail about a week later! Fabulous customer service!