Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Learning Table

Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Learning Table Reviews

Ranked #149 out of 490 in Toys

February 06, 2016

I think every child should have one of these! My one year old got it from Santa and has not left it alone yet! It has four stations they can play at and as they grow and learn more, the table "grows" with the child. My son and his cousin play together with it and that helps with learning to share. It is a great toy for a child to play alone or with others.

August 07, 2015

I bought one of these for my first son. He played with it a bit but not as much as I thought. I ended up getting rid of it before my other son was born.

June 18, 2015

This is a great table for children to learn and grow with. It helps them with their balance and fine motor skills. This product is built well and can handle a decent amount of weight.

May 09, 2015

This was the first big toy we bought for our daughter. I was staying with my parents for a few months while we were waiting to move into our new place, and I was trying to find toys with a lot to amuse my daughter so I could minimize the clutter I brought to their house. This kept her interest for long lengths of time. There are sounds and lots of cute little songs. It can be used at floor-level when they're very small, and then you can attach the legs to raise it up when they get a little bigger.
    My second daughter used to push this thing around the room when she was learning how to walk. Not a recommend use for the product, but it worked for her :)

May 07, 2015

My daughter loves this toy. We bought it for $10 at a garage sale and it was worth every penny. My daughter likes to climb on it and it doesn't tip over, it's very durable. I love all the different settings and the volume control.

April 06, 2015

My 18 month old loves playing with this table. The four areas with different activities keep him busy. I also like that it is sturdy and can handle him climbing on it without collapsing or tipping over. I was able to pick it up on clearance which made it an awesome purchase!

April 04, 2015

Great learning toy. Lots of things to explore. Will keep your kiddo busy and entertained for awhile.

March 08, 2015

Great toy for any child to play and have hours of fun. great learning tool. the only down side i find it is very noisy and sometimes will give me a headache.

September 10, 2014

Got this as a gift so idk about the price but it's a great toy

September 08, 2014

Years later and my kids still like to play with this! It was a great tool for helping when they were first learning to stand.