Fisher Price Little People Sweet Sounds House
Good

Fisher Price Little People Sweet Sounds House Reviews

Ranked #212 out of 470 in Toys

March 11, 2016

This was one of my daughter's favorite toys,it came with the mom,dad and baby.It had furniture for every room,and every room had a button that made noise ,for example the sound of the toilet flushing ,or the sound of the nursery playing music,my daughter would play with this for hours,it was very well made,there was no worry about little pieces breaking off,the little people were big enough my daughter couldn't put them in her mouth.It was a little pricey but was worth it to see my daughter smile

June 04, 2015

My niece loves this house. I like how you can use other Fisher Price products with this house as well. It is a wonderful toy for the imagination.

May 09, 2015

I love this little dollhouse. More importantly, my daughters love it.
We had the older purple version but my younger daughter wanted one of her own, so I found this pink one. I think she loves this one even more. The only thing I wish they'd change is that this one doesn't come with a table and chair like the older model. There are a lot of new things added though to recommend this model as well.

March 13, 2015

I bought this for my granddaughter a couple of years ago and she still loves to play with it, nice sturdy little starter dollhouse!

January 29, 2015

A sweet house full of amazing sounds that come to life when you move the little people throughout the house. Your little one's face will light up when they hear the realistic sounds emanating from this pretty house.