Fisher-Price - Stand-Up Ballcano
Amazing

Fisher-Price - Stand-Up Ballcano Reviews

Ranked #386 out of 470 in Toys

May 09, 2015

We have one at grandmas house and it didn't really keep my sons attention for more then a minute or two whenever we tried playing with it, plus the balls fall out sometimes and we lose them under the couches.

May 09, 2015

I really wanted to love this toy. We had the old ball Playskool ball popper and it finally gave out. I thought this looked like a lot of fun and would make a good replacement. I bought it for my kids then 3 and 1. Neither of them had a lot of interest in it. You put all of the balls in the center and then it rises up slowly letting the balls spill over the sides.
I think it was just too slow to amuse them for very long.
On the upside, they do play with the balls that came with it a fair bit. The ballcano itself? It's been moved to a corner of the storage room.

April 10, 2015

We got this as a gift, for the full price I probably wouldnt purchase it. It doesnt have that many activities on it as other developmental toys for the same price. But as a gift we and baby enjoyed it!

The Stand-Up Ballcano encourages and rewards baby's physical development of pulling up, standing and cruising. Baby can fill up the center with the 6 colourful balls and as they bat at the roller ball on top it will activate a great eruption that will spill the balls all down the three legs of play. They will roll down the ramp leg, single peg leg and dual peg leg ending up in lower trays at the feet. Colourful lights and energetic music will encourage baby to do it over and over.

How Sarah Got her Wings

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk