Fresca Soda Reviews

Ranked #132 out of 175 in Soft Drinks

November 20, 2016

Oh nice ice cold Fresca. Its a calorie free lime and grapefruit flavor. It is so refreshing. At work nothing except Fresca quenches my thirst. It is also very refreshing at night add ice and vodka.It is a Coca Cola product.

September 29, 2016

There is not that many grapefruit /Lemon tasting pop I have been diabetic since 1971 and I love this at Christmas time I love for their seasonal tasting one also

September 22, 2016

I really enjoy Sugar-Free Fresca Soda. I just like to have something refreshing and tasty instead of just water. Don't get me wrong I love my water with a slice of lemon but Fresca is nice to drink. I really enjoy a slice of lemon in it. I drank this often this summer.

July 03, 2016

I generally get the Grapefruit Sugar-Free version. I find it tastes a little like aspartame which I dislike but overall a decent pop drink. Would I buy it again? Probably. But, it is not my favourite drink.

May 30, 2016

I like drinking fresca soda when I don't want to drink something that's to sweet I usually purchase the grape fruit kind it tastes tangy goes down pretty smooth and is very refreshing

April 06, 2016

Being a diabetic this is my favorite diet soda. It's not easy finding a great refreshing soda that doesn't leave an awful aftertaste. Something about the grapefruit flavor maybe but it's the one I go for when I'm looking for something to quench my thirst and has a great taste.

March 27, 2016

This is a sugar free carbonated soft drink with citrus flavours, most prominent is grapefruit. Completely refreshing and I love it because it's like you're cheating because you're drinking pop, but without the guilt!

March 10, 2016

I really didn't enjoy this soda. It seems a bit bland to me. I don't know if it happens to be a bad batch or whether it's just the taste. It's not sweet at all- kind of just like club soda with lemon in it.

0.5/5

January 12, 2016

I wasn't a fan of this pop,I just didn't like the flavor, not as good as sprite or 7up

December 14, 2015

A slight taste of Grapefruit, very refreshing. Definitely to buy for the hot season. Very good for white sangria. It's not very bubbly, like other soft drinks.