Friends Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 970 in DVD

November 14, 2016

This show is what my sister and I call our comfort show. When we dont know what to watch, we put this on! A group of friends living in New York- with classic comedic experiences. It's a nice light show that I literally could watch over and over again!

November 11, 2016

J'adore cette série.Mon père m'a acheté la collection complète et j'en suis vraiment heureuse! Une série dans laquelle ,pour certaines scènes,on peut vraiment se retrouver dans les personnages et les histoires de leurs vies!

May 15, 2016

ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS FROM THE 90'S! When this aired on T.V my mom and I watched every single episode, this was my favorite show for such a long time. Actually, it was from Rachel having Emma that my mom got my youngest sisters name, that's how big of an impact this show had on my family. since it's come on Netflix, I have watched it three times through again, at this point I could probably quote a good chunk of each episode. Hilarious show that knows how to hit you right in the feels at the right moment.

April 14, 2016

Friends took up a big chunk of my life as I was engrossed in this tv show. Following the lives of six friends in New York you really felt as though you got to know these people and that they in turn became your friends. Great to re watch.

April 14, 2016

Another of those sitcoms that I watch on tv if nothing else is on.
I don't find the personality of all the characters all that entertaining.
Actually, pretty much only liked Chandler haha.

April 14, 2016

I remember looking forward to watching this show each week. I was obsessed with Ross and Rachel. You can catch all the seasons on Netflix. This is about a show made up of six friends, whom have such a great bond. It is very entertaining. A must watch.

February 15, 2016

This is a great show that I watched growing up. I loved all the characters and found it so funny. I wish the show was still on because I always looked forward to watching it. I heard it is coming back though!

February 15, 2016

One of the best Tv shows of all time. The story just sucks you in, you feel like you are part of this group of friends. You end up liking them as much as they were your own friends

January 20, 2016

I love this show, I watched it when it was on TV and I still go on binges and rewatch the show every once and a while, I love this show and I am always entertained by it.

January 03, 2016

I've binge watched this show a couple of times already tbh I love it so so much the characters are great and the jokes are still super funny. I love how it all ended. One of my all time favourite shows