Fructis Grow Strong Fortifying Mask
Good

Fructis Grow Strong Fortifying Mask Reviews

Ranked #139 out of 2161 in Hair Care

July 25, 2016

this is my current HG hair mask because it contains protein and softens my hair. it is very good value for the price which was around $3 on sale. i also have the matching serum.

July 15, 2016

Garnier claims that their new Fructis Grow StrongFortifying Mask can make every inch of your hair ten times stronger and after trying a sample of it, I not only believe their claims, I fell in love with it! My hair was so badly damaged that it felt like straw and I thought the only thing I could do was cut it all off. That was until I tried this mask. It has a wonderful citrus scent to it that makes you open up your eye’s and say, “Wow, is this ever nice!” You don’t need a lot of it at a time to get great results, while its on your hair it make’s it feel like silk and it rinses out very easily. I have long hair that tends to tangle and I need a good condition just to get through the aftermath of washing my hair. This mask has changed my hair from the mess I mentioned into soft touchable hair and unlike some other deep conditioners tend to do to my hair, this one doesn’t make my hair look or feel greasy in the slightest. I can go a few days with out washing my hair again and it still feels so soft that I keep finding myself twirling it between my fingers, something I haven’t wanted to do in a very long time! Another thing I love about this mask is that you don’t need to use it every time you wash your hair and its afordable. I’ve found that twice a week is more than enough to keep my hair looking and feeling the way it did when I was a child and who doesn’t want their hair to feel like that. I’d definitely tell you to give it a try for yourself, I’m sure you’ll love it as much as I do.