FujiFilm QuickSnap Waterproof Disposable Camera
Good

FujiFilm QuickSnap Waterproof Disposable Camera Reviews

Ranked #297 out of 987 in Misc

June 16, 2015

These are really fun to have for vacations or just playing around

June 04, 2015

I remember buying these all the time when we went on vacations. They were great for the beach and snorkelling. I thought the pictures turned out really good as well. I now have a digital water proof camera that I love and bring everywhere when I travel. I feel like this product is a little old school now and I actually haven't seen it in stores for a long time now. It was great back in the day though!

June 03, 2015

I'm so glad to see this product on here for reviews. It is a must have for being around water and not wanting to take your regular camera. Our daughter buys these when they go on family trips to Dollywood and Pigeon Forge in Tennessee. There isn't many places around here that develop these now, which is a bummer.

June 03, 2015

We've used this camera when we've headed to a beach vacation. So easy to use and the photos come out super sharp. I like not having to worry about losing my expensive camera. You just crank and click and take fun underwater photos. It's waterproof up to 35 ft. I was impressed at how clear my photos were when they came back from processing. Worth purchasing for peace of mind because losing a camera can be devastating.