Gain Flings in Tropical Sunrise

Gain Flings in Tropical Sunrise Reviews

Ranked #102 out of 269 in Laundry Care

February 28, 2017

We just recently switched to Gain Flings Laundry detergent packs. I had been making my own laundry detergent for 10+ years so this was a hard move to make. Once I made the switch to gain I immediately noticed a huge difference in our laundry. Our whites were whiter, our colors were brighter, our towels were softer and overall our clothes smell fresher and cleaner. The scent is amazing and lasts for over a week! I love that there is no measuring or pouring. All I have to do is grab 1 (if a small load) or 2 (if it’s a large load) flings and toss them in the washer. I am so impressed with Gain flings that I signed up for subscribe and save! I am so happy that I made the switch from homemade laundry soap to Gain Flings, I won’t look back!
    I highly recommend Gain Flings Laundry detergent packs. I plan to purchase them over and over again!
    * As an Amazon Prime member, I rely heavily on reviews to make informed purchases so I hope you found this helpful. Please click the yes button below if you found this review helped you make up your mind.

February 23, 2017

These are my all time favorite laundry soap. So convenient to literally fling them in the washer, and they smell absolutely amazing! The scent lasts for quite some time after the clothes has been washed
    It does run a little more expensive then some leading brands but totally worth it in my opinion

September 05, 2016

I bought these for their convience and ease of storage. They are simple to use. Just throw in one fling...that's it! No mess, no measureing, no heavy jugs of detergent. These did a good job at cleaning my clothes. The only thing I was disappointed in was the lack of scent. On cold sniff, I love the fresh, sweet scent. However, there is absolutely no scent on the clothes. So what's the point of having scent, if its not there.