Good

Gardein beefless tips Reviews

Ranked #1829 out of 2312 in Grocery

February 23, 2015

I've been vegetarian for over 24 years, and this is the first 'beef' product that I've enjoyed! The texture and taste (not really beefy tasting) are both great. It's nice to have alternatives

October 23, 2014

I discovered Gardein products when my household went full on Vegan for 9 months. We were 100% meat and potatoes prior to that, so finding a good meat substitute was key - Gardein did it for me.

The Beefless tips really do have a taste and texture almost identical to beef. Even though we're eating meat again (sparingly, but still), this makes its rotation through our dinners at least weekly. Sautee it with spices, onions, and mushrooms and serve over pasta for a delicious stroganoff. Sautee it in sesame oil and throw it in with stir fry veggies or noodles, and it's heaven. Even in Ramen for a quick meal with some substance.

I don't know how they did it, but they made an amazing product. So easy to just pull out of the freezer and cook up to add to a meal for additional protein and taste. YUM!

May 23, 2014

Gardein beefless tips,is exactly what it says, beefless. This product is 100% meat free.Calories 160, protein 18g, cholesterol 0%, trans fat 0% per serving.

This product contains water, soy protein, Canadian wheat protein, canola oil, kamut,amaranth, millet, quinoa, onions, natural flavor from plant sources, modified vegetable gum, malted barley extract, yeast extract, garlic powder, onion powder, potato starch, cane sugar, vinegar, sea salt, pea protein, carrot fibre beetroot fibre, and more. But! no meat.

I have no idea how it is made but it feels and tastes like beef. I eat far to much meat and periodically I will pick up a package of Gardein, they have so many meatless products. I am not vegetarian or vegan but I love the Gardein products I have probably tried most that are on the market. I am a big meat eater and yet I love to switch up with a dinner made from Garedein products of one kind or another.

Great flavor, usually comes with a recipe on the back of the package. Or you can just sear in a hot fry pan and add to your favorite stew or stir fry. It is priced a little higher than its meat equivelent but well worth it. Give it a try, I am sure you will enjoy it.