Garnier Anti-Aging BB Cream Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 183 in BB Creams

August 02, 2016

Garnier Anti-Aging BB Cream keeps my skin feeling hydrated all day long. And it doesn't feel so thick on my skin like other products do. Only problem I have is it coving my acne scars.

July 11, 2016

This cream is great for the price. I use it with my hydrating cream when i want to cover up some redness or pimples. The texture is great and i recommend this product.

June 12, 2016

I felt that this was going to finally be the BB cream to meet my needs. I have fair skin and this was a flop for me. It looked cakey on my face and worse yet, with my only options were light or medium --- it was far to light and then I bough the medium and well...far too dark. Very limited range...and what was worse is I really couldn't do a sample run (no one offered testers) to make sure that it would blend with my skin tone. And for the price, I figured at the mid to higher range ( for me anyways) I thought I was paying for a "better" matching product. Would not recommend.

June 12, 2016

This product nourishes the skin and keeps it hydrated all day. It is fragrance free therefore is perfect for people that have allergies. The price is affordable.

May 03, 2016

i love this bb cream, choice of skin color is good. When you put it on your face it doesnt sticky. It s cream but the feeling of a pouder. I rellay like it.

April 08, 2016

This was my first time trying a BB cream and I was immediately hooked. Unfortunately I cannot write a review based on comparison to other BB product's on the market. However I don't think I will ever switch brands after trying Garnier's Skin Renew. It's anti-aging, skin perfecting cream is a miracle for evening tone, hydrating and lifting. Instant results correcting, and a little dab goes a long way. I only have two complaints: The first being price (I bought on sale), and the second being the slight "shine" if your not into a dewy look. But with a quick dust of mineral powder it is minimized greatly.
This product last's all day & I love the smell :l

March 28, 2016

I've purchased this product twice and I have been a loyal Olay girl for many years so switching to a new brand of skin product was a big step for me. I had always heard about BB creams so I wanted to try it out. I liked the scent and the texture of the cream. I used this instead of moisturizer during the summer. The cream easily blends yet leaves a dewy appearance. Emptying one tube from daily use in a few months I went back to the same brand.

March 09, 2016

I love that the shade blends nicely with my skin. It goes on smooth and evens my skin tone nicely. It is also great that they have an oily skin option so my skin stays matte and is not shiny.

March 02, 2016

This is a wonderful and moisture rich formulation. The coverage is light and breathable . This is not a full or mid coverage product, so if that is your expectation you will not want to select this product. It is beautifully blend-able, so If I need more coverage I use this under another foundation to receive the anti aging and sunscreen benefits.

February 17, 2016

I love this product but I break out when I use it so I had to stop and now I need to find an alternative. If you don't react to it, it's great. It makes skin tone even and look moisturized instead of dry.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Late menstrual cycle?

Cheryl has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

MissNinja has started a new forum topic
Foot Care