Garnier Fructis Color Shield Heat Protect and Shine Spray
Good

Garnier Fructis Color Shield Heat Protect and Shine Spray Reviews

Ranked #671 out of 2161 in Hair Care

February 08, 2016

I've tried many heat protection and shine products, but none even compare to this one! The price is right, it smells great and it works amazing! I don't think my hair has ever felt so soft after I put the straightener to it! Or hair dryer!

December 09, 2015

As someone who constantly has colour treated hair, making my colour last is very important to me. I had hoped this product would help make my colour last as well as give my hair a healthy shine.

It should be noted that this product is not sulfate free, which means it may strip the natural oils from your hair if used daily or continuously.

Instead of making my hair nicely shiny, it made it feel waxy and unnaturally oily, much like if I had put Vaseline in my hair. I didn't notice my hair holding its colour any longer than it normally would, and I don't think this was as good as or any better than my regular heat protectant.

The smell of this product also leaves something to be desired, it is not the same as the accompanying shampoo.