Garnier Fructis Style Curl Construct Mousse

Garnier Fructis Style Curl Construct Mousse Reviews

Ranked #1533 out of 2201 in Hair Care

Garnier Fructis Style has powerful holding technologies with fruit micro-waxes.  It provides ultra long-lasting hold and shine without stickiness or buildup.

March 29, 2016

I really like how this mousse keeps the curls in my perm from frizzing out. It is nice and light feeling, with no stickiness, but with great hold, as it lasts throughout my workday with no need for hairspray. And it smells great to boot!

December 31, 2015

I was kind of unsure about using mousse,would my hair end up being sticky or too wet looking but thia mousse is great and I'm able to style my hair any way I want and it looks really nice, a really great product

August 23, 2011

Have been using this mousse for a while now and it works great if you scrunch you hair into curls and let your hair air dry for a bit, then blow dry the rest. I then touch my whole head of hair up a bit with the curling iron...the mousse is great because it holds the curl in- and then I barely need any hairspray! Love the thick, creamy consistency of the mousse as well...

December 31, 2009

My sister and I love this mousse for our curly hair.