Garnier Pure Control Astringent
Good

Garnier Pure Control Astringent Reviews

Ranked #243 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

August 23, 2014

I found this at Shoppers Drug Mart and OMG its amazing! I use it everyday in the morning and I notice that my face looks so much fresh and clean, I don't even have to use another product through out the day! I have less breakouts and my face looks SO much better. I use to also have some acne scars but this thing made them disappear! And honestly, I thought I would have to use those expensive products like ProActive and those other treatments, but this thing made it all possible! I would totally recommend this product to whoever has acne, breakouts, or even scars. This thing got it all!

April 15, 2014

I found this product on sale at a local drugstore and decided to purchase it. I loved it! I like the fact that it does not have a stinging effect when you place it on your face and you can get right on your cheek bone near your eyes. I also like that the smell is not overpowering, as in the past I've had those astringents that make you also fan your face while you put it on just to get rid of the strong smell. A little definitely goes a long way and over the past two weeks of using it I definitely feel like my face has had less breakouts and more control of my oils throughout the day.

1.5/5

September 09, 2013

This stuff is just plain terrible. I figured since it was designed to control acne, it would be ok to use with oily skin. Wrong!!! When I used this in the mornings after washing my face, I looked like a greasy faced slime bag within a minute of putting my make up on. When I used this at night, I could feel a slick, nasty residue left on my skin. I kept using it to see if it was one of those gets worse before it gets better, but no. Just kept getting worse. I haven't used anything else from the Pure Control line and I don't plan to.

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil