Ghirardelli Premium Hot Cocoa (Double Chocolate)
Good

Ghirardelli Premium Hot Cocoa (Double Chocolate) Reviews

Ranked #761 out of 767 in Chocolate

The luxuriously deep flavor of Ghirardelli premium Double Chocolate Hot Cocoa creates the intense, lingering chocolate experience cherished by true cocoa lovers.

Taste

April 24, 2009

I usually don't drink much hot coca, as I prefer real hot chocolate (made with milk and chocolate) as opposed to cheap prepackaged chocolate flavoured sugar, but this stuff was really nice.
    When made (as mentioned, it is even better made with milk, not water) it has a creamy texture (not powdery) and a nice chocolate taste and is not overpowered with sugar.

Taste

April 22, 2009

I am probably the biggest chocoholic anyone could ever find, which is why I LOVE hot chocolate! I used to be happy to drink any kind I could get my hands on, until one day, when I tasted Ghirardelli's premium hot cocoa mix. This is the best hot chocolate that you can get from a powdered mix. It has such an intense flavor! My husband does not generally care for chocolate, but even he gets excited for this on a cold winter's night. It is best when made with hot milk, rather than water.