Gillette Venus Divine Reviews

Ranked #240 out of 444 in Hair Removal

Enhanced cushions with skin-smoothing ribs gently stretch skin allowing for a close shave.Three enhanced, Comfort-Coated blades give you a close shave and a comfortable glide from the very first shave.Three intensive moisture strips enriched with natural aloe and botanical oils give you lubrication and smoothness with every stroke.

July 11, 2013

The Divine razor by Gillette has 3 blades with intensive moisture strips. However, there wasn't much to these strips. I did get a close shave, but not as close as I would have liked. Other than that, it works better, in my opinion for under arms. It does leave the skin a little hydrated. The razor head was smaller than most, so I felt I had to go over an area twice to make sure I didn't miss any area out, especially on the legs. I liked this one, but probably not enough to recommend it. Don't let that stop you from trying it, you may get better results than I did. So, overall, this one didn't make my list.

April 22, 2013

I've always loved Gillette's Venus razors ever since they came out and this is another great product they offer. I was given the opportunity to review this product with the Chick Advisor's review club and I still love it.
It's a great product and the moisture strip is a nice step up from the original Venus razor. It has a great slip grip handle and the razor glides really well on your legs. After using it twice, I like to pair the razor with some shaving cream to keep my legs really soft.

April 02, 2013

This is the 3rd razor I have tested from the Gillette Venus series. It's a good razor. Shaves really well and leaves my skin nice and smooth. However, I don't find it works any better than the other razor. I didn't think the moisturizing did much for me; I had to use either soap or conditioner to help the blades glide along my skin. I personally prefer the razors with the big fat gel moisturizing strips (eg. Venus Spa or Venus Olay). While I think this is a nice razor, I think $17 is a bit expensive for what you get.

September 19, 2012

I love this product always leave my skin smooth and silky with every glide I recommend this if you love razors for your hair removal method

July 25, 2011

This is ultimately the razor I purchased after trying samples of both the Intuition Sensitive skin and the original Venus razor. I found it on par with the original, I didn't find the extra lubrication pads did anything for me atleast. My new favorite is the 5 bladed Venus embrace which I also got as a sample. The blade lasted about 15-20 uses for me, closer to the 15 uses side. Overall, this is a great razor, it was initial switch from the bic daisy disposables and I discovered what shaving was like without itching, razor burn, and ingrown hairs.

January 25, 2007

I have tried the first Venus Razor out there and I loved it...then the Venus Divine came out and I was wondering how they improved a product that I loved so much. I have to say that I like the Venus Divine much better than the Venus razor. They have a few added moisturizer strips on the razor head and when you have very dry skin, this makes all the difference in the world when it comes to shaving. The razor glides over your legs even more smoothly than the original Venus Razor. The price of the Venus Divine razor is good but the replacement razor heads are a bit pricey...then again I guess that is what you pay for those extra moisture strips!

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier