Giovanni Cosmetics Shampoo Tea Tree Triple Treat

Giovanni Cosmetics Shampoo Tea Tree Triple Treat Reviews

Ranked #854 out of 970 in Shampoo

Invigorating shampoo enriched with Certified Organic Botanicals.This Cruelty Free Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo increases scalp circulation for a refreshed, renewed feeling. It removes all traces of dirt, oils and build-up alleviates dry, flaking scalp with organic peppermint botanicals. Contains no laurel/laureth sulfates.Shampoo should clean hair. Really good shampoo should make you tingle from head to toe. With Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo, invigorating ingredients wash in rejuvenation while washing away the previous day. You’re left with something rich, something clean. Something incredibly stimulating... for hair and mind. Think about it.

August 04, 2014

I've been using this shampoo for about the past 6 months and I have to say....it works great for me! lathers great and makes my scalp feel super clean and refreshed. I am happy with this product and will continue to use it.

June 13, 2014

My scalp gets really itchy during the winter season. I got some recommendations to use tea tree shampoo. I got this one online and it works really well. I have been using it for two weeks now and my scalp stops the itchiness.

April 28, 2010

For an organic product (though I'm unsure if it's entirely organic), this shampoo is reasonably priced. The scent is refreshing, though a trifle antiseptic. It lathers fairly well, but I found that it left my hair rather dull and lacklustre. Maybe it was too harsh for my hair type.