Glad stretch n' seal Reviews

Ranked #203 out of 318 in Accessories

January 24, 2016

I always purchase Glad Stretch and Seal for sealing some of my baking after it has cooled down it keeps it nice and moist

March 23, 2015

I started using this and thought it was good. i like it , it's very easy to use. no hassle i love it.

March 09, 2015

I saw a video where a mommy blogger covered the top of her children's cups in this product then stabbed a hole through the plastic with a straw! It transforms any regular cup into a leak-proof straw cup! So quick and easy!

1.5/5

January 30, 2015

I use cling wrap quite often, but not this brand anymore. It always seems to get stuck in the tube and it's all crisscrossed in there. It's tangled so bad and it won't stick to numerous items.

January 05, 2015

I bought this product after seeing a demo and it seemed to perform as well as it is advertised. Unfortunately after I bought it and tried it out I am thoroughly disappointed. First off you have to fight trying to serate the edging from the box. I also found it does not seal to everything you use it on e.g. metal bowls, melamite dishes etc. By the time I was able to cut it off to use, the plastic was unevenly cut, sticking together and very frustrating when one end of your plastic is way to much.. I will never use this product again even if it was given to me for free