Glade Wax Melts

Glade Wax Melts Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 104 in Home Fragrance

The perfect fragrance can make our great rooms even greater. Glade Wax Melts Warmers fill even the largest rooms with fragrance with a stylish, electric table-top warming dish. Available in a wide variety of your favorite Glade scents, Glade Wax Melt cubes deliver up to 96 hours of fragrance per pack. More information here.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

khmmxiv
Oct 24, 2014

I use to purchase all of my wax melts from a different, far more expensive brand before Glade came out with this line! I love their Cashmere woods scent, along with their seasonal Pumpkin Cafe scent & Cookie scent. You can't beat the price & I'm not careful for how often I pop them in because their readily available in so many stores & usually on great sales. I adore these & I'm so glad I tried them!

Jessicasadee
Sep 02, 2014

Love love love these. I feel I'm love with another melts square. But found the smell didn't last long enough. After trying these I'm hooked and love mixing scents.

Jennybaby
Sep 02, 2014

These wax melts are right up there with the competitor. The scent lasts long after you turn off your burner! Fills up several rooms of the house with just 2 melts!

Aug 23, 2014

Love the smell and the effectiveness of eliminating odors.

dollface1ca
Aug 13, 2014

works well with eliminating odors
Love using this all year long

SHELLBELLE
Aug 13, 2014

One of my favorites, I love the scents and the staying power.

happy6400
Aug 06, 2014

The strength of these little square melts is amazing. I have the vanilla kind and when a bad stink comes along I plug the thing in and let it do its thing for hours. It also is a very relaxing smell. Plus you can keep on using it over and over because the scent stay fresh whenever you plug it in.

happymango
Aug 04, 2014

I have never been a person to burn candles but loved the smell of them. Now I can have it without the flame. I even bought them for gifts and had positive feed back from all. The fragrance stays and there are lots to choose from.

Lincash
Aug 04, 2014

Most of the scents are great smelling, just not very long lasting compared to other brands i've tried. Overall they work pretty well. Not a fan of the vanilla scent.

equirider
Jul 28, 2014

I've tried all these flavours and enjoy the berry one most. Better pricing than the home market brand, but also not as powerful.