Glade Wax Melts Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 418 in Home Fragrance

The perfect fragrance can make our great rooms even greater. Glade Wax Melts Warmers fill even the largest rooms with fragrance with a stylish, electric table-top warming dish. Available in a wide variety of your favorite Glade scents, Glade Wax Melt cubes deliver up to 96 hours of fragrance per pack. More information here.

June 24, 2016

I've been buying these since my fiance and I moved into our own house. They last for hours and the variety of different smells is great. My favorites are Vanilla & Vanilla Passionfruit. I definitely can't live without my wax melt warmer & wax melts. They make the whole house smell so good!

June 13, 2016

i love this product. i have the warmer that goes with these glade wax melts. i like the scent of some of them. the only thing i don't like is that some of them the scent does not last long.

May 30, 2016

The scent does not last at all in this tarts! Most I could get out of them was approx 4 hours and then it smells just like old burning wax! The wax warmer that these are intended for is always VERY VERY hot, becareful when having them around young children! Their fingers can/will get burned!!

May 05, 2016

I've tried several different brands of melting wax and glade comes in a close second to the scentsy brand but these are cheaper. These come in great scents and they last a very long time.

May 05, 2016

These wax melts really have me on the fence. Glade is a huge brand so you would expect top notch but I find a lot of them smell good but pretty much smell the same, especially the baked goods type of scents. I find the others smell kind of yuck and the price is pretty high when you take this into consideration.

May 05, 2016

I love the wax melts so many different ones to choose from. Love the apple cinnamon one. I find that the smell fades after a Little while and that the size of each wax melt is to big, so I just cut them in half

May 04, 2016

It might be different but I leave my wax burners on almost all day and I find that these to not keep the smell through my house as long as I would like.

March 28, 2016

i love these wax melts, especially the vanilla scented one. i find that i can use the same block over and over again and still get the desired effect. the brand new blocks can be a little strong smelling (but that could be could depending on your situation). i like to use them in the room that houses my cat litter to freshen it up a bit.

March 18, 2016

I love Glade wax melts! With the selections of scents they have, you're sure to find one that you love. They are widely available and have a long lasting scent.

March 17, 2016

Got the wax melt and the wax over a year ago and loved it since. The scents are rather strong so a little goes a long way but the product itself is just great. You have different styles to choose from and a ton of scents to choose from and the smell lingers in the living space hours after you finish burning it. great product and great price