Glade Wax Melts

Glade Wax Melts Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 91 in Home Fragrance

The perfect fragrance can make our great rooms even greater. Glade Wax Melts Warmers fill even the largest rooms with fragrance with a stylish, electric table-top warming dish. Available in a wide variety of your favorite Glade scents, Glade Wax Melt cubes deliver up to 96 hours of fragrance per pack. More information here.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

mommiedearest
Jul 03, 2014

After trying many home scent products, this is one of my favorites. A little powerful at first, these wax melts smooth in to a light, fresh scent that makes my home smell amazing!! With 6 people and 2 cats, my house can get a little smelly, but not with my new favorite scent....clean linen. Make your house smell like the laundry you should be doing ;)

JoGwynn
Jun 19, 2014

Works well, lasts great! Without the concern of an open flame!

Mammabear
Jun 12, 2014

The variation of smells are good and it lasts for a long time easy to use and the price is good. It's easy to use just put it on the Burner and leave it! Kid friendly a nice smell without having to worry about a flame from a candle

Anglewings
Jun 08, 2014

Glade Wax Melts,I use these all the time,I plug mine into the kitchen and just turn it on.My favorite scent is Pure Vanilla Joy.I like the Apple and Cinnamon but,Vanilla Joy for those of you who haven't tried it ,smells fantastic.The small cubes of wax last for quite a long time.I usually put two in the machine to keep it going longer.It also keeps down the odour of certain foods you happen to be cooking in the kitchen.I get a lot of compliments about the scent when family or friends drop by.I highly recommend trying it.

sunnyc
Apr 30, 2014

I just came across these the other day and having heard good things I decided to buy them. I bought the Lavender and Vanilla, got home and tried them right away using an oil burner I had.
These are amazing, works extremely quick, as soon as the wax begins to melt the fragrance is in the air!!
I paid about $5 for a package with 8 cubes, each cube lasts about 12hrs. Well worth $5.

Vallan
Apr 23, 2014

LOVE this scented wax and with so many new scents to choose from and not too expensive at places like Walmart (my faves are lavender vanilla & cashmere woods), you can try a few scents without the expensive price tag such as with Scentsy wax bars!

renee_h
Apr 15, 2014

I absolutely love wax melts!! it makes the house smell beautiful,... when glade came out with these I was a little uneasy about buying these because they wanted 4.50$ for a pack but I figured why not. so I bought a couple of them and they come with 8 separate cubes which is nice. The scents are nice but truthfully I think the other wax melts from walmart "scentsationals" had more fragrance and last longer than he glade brand. If these wax melts go on sale I will stock up on them and I would recommend them. just not for the price of 4.50$ !

morleyfamily09
Mar 27, 2014

I am a scentsy shopper and was curious to try the Glade version. I was more Thames pleasantly surprised. I found the scents to be more intense, the waxes longer lasting and the prices better

The_Merciers
Feb 20, 2014

I have to say the scents smell absolutely wonderful. I am in love with the Vanilla. Withing minutes your home smells great. I don't really know if they last for the full 96 hours. The smell does not seem to be as strong if you turn off the warmer and reheat the wax.

Feb 20, 2014

Love these!
I use them in my Scentsy warmer. I find it more convenient than getting hold of a rep.

Great stuff!!!