Glade Wax Melts Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 121 in Home Fragrance

The perfect fragrance can make our great rooms even greater. Glade Wax Melts Warmers fill even the largest rooms with fragrance with a stylish, electric table-top warming dish. Available in a wide variety of your favorite Glade scents, Glade Wax Melt cubes deliver up to 96 hours of fragrance per pack. More information here.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

cpressnell22783
Nov 17, 2014

Smell amazing!!! Don't last very long!

msskira
Nov 17, 2014

I really like certain scents they have the vanilla cookies are really nice; while some are over powering.

I bought the Pumpkin spice for Thanksgiving and it's just a little too much.
Overall for the price they are great though.

Skye_Ann
Nov 13, 2014

The scent of these Glade Melts is delicious, I have the vanilla joy and the apple cinnamon ones. They fill the room up within 20-30 minutes and keep the room smelling delicious! They are reasonably priced, I just wish they went on sale more often or had coupons available. I'd also appreciate more fragrances being available.

I find the fragrance selection is very inconsistent between stores, so you have to look around if you really want to find a certain scent (or any of the limited edition ones).

Elle.toms
Nov 04, 2014

i have scentsy warmers and sometimes have a hard time getting new scents theses are a great alternative and alot cheaper!

amandamtl
Nov 04, 2014

Wasn't a fan of this product. I like the concept but there are a few issues.

One, the actual warming device is not pretty to look at, so it would be nice to have a simpler option for those of us with more modern taste.

Second, the wax melt scents available in Canada are not great. I only liked the vanilla scent, everything else was way too sweet and fruity for me. I noticed that (as always) the US has some great scents available, so would love to see a few of the woodier, spicier scents available in Canada.

The good is that this really does provide long lasting scent in your home, so overall, the product delivers, there are just a few things I am not keen on.

melanielyne1980
Nov 04, 2014

This is the ultimate Home Scent, this product makes my whole house smell so fresh I am In love with these candles there's so many scents I love them all. I recently tried the frosted cookie party wax melt I love it.

Oct 26, 2014

I have stopped buying the more expensive "popular" brand and now only purchase Glade.

khmmxiv
Oct 24, 2014

I use to purchase all of my wax melts from a different, far more expensive brand before Glade came out with this line! I love their Cashmere woods scent, along with their seasonal Pumpkin Cafe scent & Cookie scent. You can't beat the price & I'm not careful for how often I pop them in because their readily available in so many stores & usually on great sales. I adore these & I'm so glad I tried them!

Jessicasadee
Sep 02, 2014

Love love love these. I feel I'm love with another melts square. But found the smell didn't last long enough. After trying these I'm hooked and love mixing scents.

Jennybaby
Sep 02, 2014

These wax melts are right up there with the competitor. The scent lasts long after you turn off your burner! Fills up several rooms of the house with just 2 melts!