Glade Wax Melts Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 452 in Home Fragrance

The perfect fragrance can make our great rooms even greater. Glade Wax Melts Warmers fill even the largest rooms with fragrance with a stylish, electric table-top warming dish. Available in a wide variety of your favorite Glade scents, Glade Wax Melt cubes deliver up to 96 hours of fragrance per pack. More information here.

June 26, 2016

I find the scent very weak, if you don't walk right by it, you can't smell it. My house is not big but the scent doesn't travel throughout. The wax does not evaporate, you have to dump melted wax to add new ones for fresh scent. Unusual for Glade products, not the best.

June 26, 2016

I love wax-melts but these were quite disappointing because I love Glade products and scents. These were kind of just blah. I don't think they smelled very much what was being advertised on their package and I purchased a few because they were on sale and tried different scents and whatever smell they DID give off didn't last very long. I chucked the packages in my junk-drawer in my kitchen and forgot about them until I was cleaning and just tossed them out altogether. They weren't overly expensive so it wasn't a big loss, I think I have just used so many different wax-melts that these really didn't measure up. I do, however, really like the wax-burner that Glade retails to go with this product, I just use other melts in it.

June 26, 2016

I used to burn candles all the time,since I received a wax burner as a Mother's Day gift I will only buy these,Glade wax melts smell great,have a lot of scents to choose from and can get them cheap and make the whole house smell great.

June 24, 2016

I've been buying these since my fiance and I moved into our own house. They last for hours and the variety of different smells is great. My favorites are Vanilla & Vanilla Passionfruit. I definitely can't live without my wax melt warmer & wax melts. They make the whole house smell so good!

June 13, 2016

i love this product. i have the warmer that goes with these glade wax melts. i like the scent of some of them. the only thing i don't like is that some of them the scent does not last long.

May 30, 2016

The scent does not last at all in this tarts! Most I could get out of them was approx 4 hours and then it smells just like old burning wax! The wax warmer that these are intended for is always VERY VERY hot, becareful when having them around young children! Their fingers can/will get burned!!

May 05, 2016

I've tried several different brands of melting wax and glade comes in a close second to the scentsy brand but these are cheaper. These come in great scents and they last a very long time.

May 05, 2016

These wax melts really have me on the fence. Glade is a huge brand so you would expect top notch but I find a lot of them smell good but pretty much smell the same, especially the baked goods type of scents. I find the others smell kind of yuck and the price is pretty high when you take this into consideration.

May 05, 2016

I love the wax melts so many different ones to choose from. Love the apple cinnamon one. I find that the smell fades after a Little while and that the size of each wax melt is to big, so I just cut them in half

May 04, 2016

It might be different but I leave my wax burners on almost all day and I find that these to not keep the smell through my house as long as I would like.