Glade Wax Melts Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 246 in Home Fragrance

The perfect fragrance can make our great rooms even greater. Glade Wax Melts Warmers fill even the largest rooms with fragrance with a stylish, electric table-top warming dish. Available in a wide variety of your favorite Glade scents, Glade Wax Melt cubes deliver up to 96 hours of fragrance per pack. More information here.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Shannan143
June 15, 2015

OMG ok i love these, more like i have a addiction to them. These come in many wonderful scents, they smell amazing and last. These melts are burned daily in my home and i wouldnt go without them.

Kaylamarie
June 08, 2015

the smell does not last very long not a fan

LadyGreenEyes
May 23, 2015

These can't even compare to Scentsy, aside from the fact that they're full of chemicals, the scents just aren't as strong and don't last no where near what a Scentsy bar does. The smell is decent for a little while, but then it's just gone. Just because something is cheaper, doesn't mean it can compare.

RubeeH
May 15, 2015

Glade Wax Melts work really good to make my house smell nice. They smell so good. My only complaint is, they need to add way more scents to store shelves. I want to use my wax melts 365 days a year, we need more variety please.

PalomaTaco
May 07, 2015

I used to use candles for home fragrance, but grew annoyed at the soot that went everywhere - even in the micowave! A friend told me about the Glade wax melts and I've been a fan ever since. Awesome scents to choose from and no more soot!

gl0ss
April 24, 2015

I use glade wax melts very often in my household. I think my hands down favourite has to be the apple scented wax melt and lavender. Very easy to use, just pop one in the little warmer and watch it melt away and leave your house smelling fab. Glade often has coupons available for these so you can pick them up super cheap from WM

Andreamg40
April 23, 2015

I purchased a wax burner awhile ago. I have tried many scents and love the glade wax melts. They are very affordable and smell great!

sarahereddy
April 22, 2015

I bought my mother in law a wax burner for Christmas, she was originally using Scentsy melts, but she was going through them too fast so she tried the Glade Melts.

She has never bought another Scentsy one. She loves these.

Every time I come in the door at her home, the first thing you smell is apple cinnamon, or lavender, NOT the cigarette smoke.

They last a very long time and the price is actually pretty affordable!

I even bought a burner for myself and am now using the wax melts as well.

This product has definitely won me over!

nikcat
April 20, 2015

i really like these wax melts they last for a long time as well. and smell amazing, and they are way better price than the average wax melt

Ph03n1x
April 16, 2015

I absolutely Love these melts!! and with easily printed coupons i can get them at such a cheap price|!! ... juat dont buy the spruce one.... that one stunnk up the whole house fast! and it was hell to get that smell out!!