Glade Wax Melts Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 276 in Home Fragrance

The perfect fragrance can make our great rooms even greater. Glade Wax Melts Warmers fill even the largest rooms with fragrance with a stylish, electric table-top warming dish. Available in a wide variety of your favorite Glade scents, Glade Wax Melt cubes deliver up to 96 hours of fragrance per pack. More information here.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

cgreen
August 05, 2015

For the price they aren't good at all, the scents are either to strong and gives you a headache or just to light

1.5/5

ashers88a
July 28, 2015

I do not find that these scents are strong at all. I have them on all the time and you can not smell them. I no longer use them. In fact for a bit more in price I just go to PartyLite and but theirs. You get more and the scent lasts longer and is noticeable.

gavynandmommy_
July 15, 2015

i love them , i have a glade wax in every room :)

thesolitaryfaerie
July 15, 2015

These scents are extremely strong at first, to the point where some of them gave me a headache. However within a few hours of melting many of these wax melts seem to lose their scents completely.

MrsCos
July 14, 2015

I find these products hit or miss. It all depends on the scent as to if I like it or not. Simple scents like vanilla I think are great.. yet some of the Holiday themed scents I think smell terrible.

I did have a poor experience with the scent blocks where I misunderstood the packaging as assumed the blocks each lasted for 12 hrs - when in fact it is 12 continuous hours. ie. If you start burning one of the melts and then an hour later you need to turn the warmer off dont expect the scent to work the next time you start it up.
I have had some that will continue to smell great and others I have had to scrape out of the warmer and start over with. Its a little ridiculous to think every wax melt will be able to be used for 12 hours.

Shannan143
June 15, 2015

OMG ok i love these, more like i have a addiction to them. These come in many wonderful scents, they smell amazing and last. These melts are burned daily in my home and i wouldnt go without them.

Kaylamarie
June 08, 2015

the smell does not last very long not a fan

LadyGreenEyes
May 23, 2015

These can't even compare to Scentsy, aside from the fact that they're full of chemicals, the scents just aren't as strong and don't last no where near what a Scentsy bar does. The smell is decent for a little while, but then it's just gone. Just because something is cheaper, doesn't mean it can compare.

RubeeH
May 15, 2015

Glade Wax Melts work really good to make my house smell nice. They smell so good. My only complaint is, they need to add way more scents to store shelves. I want to use my wax melts 365 days a year, we need more variety please.

PalomaTaco
May 07, 2015

I used to use candles for home fragrance, but grew annoyed at the soot that went everywhere - even in the micowave! A friend told me about the Glade wax melts and I've been a fan ever since. Awesome scents to choose from and no more soot!