Glade Wax Melts Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 390 in Home Fragrance

The perfect fragrance can make our great rooms even greater. Glade Wax Melts Warmers fill even the largest rooms with fragrance with a stylish, electric table-top warming dish. Available in a wide variety of your favorite Glade scents, Glade Wax Melt cubes deliver up to 96 hours of fragrance per pack. More information here.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

March 28, 2016

i love these wax melts, especially the vanilla scented one. i find that i can use the same block over and over again and still get the desired effect. the brand new blocks can be a little strong smelling (but that could be could depending on your situation). i like to use them in the room that houses my cat litter to freshen it up a bit.

March 18, 2016

I love Glade wax melts! With the selections of scents they have, you're sure to find one that you love. They are widely available and have a long lasting scent.

March 17, 2016

Got the wax melt and the wax over a year ago and loved it since. The scents are rather strong so a little goes a long way but the product itself is just great. You have different styles to choose from and a ton of scents to choose from and the smell lingers in the living space hours after you finish burning it. great product and great price

March 09, 2016

I received some glade wax melts and a warmer from a friend during the summer. As soon as I tried it I was hooked. I love the scents, the selection, the price is is pretty good considering how long the wax melts last and especially how long the fragrance lingers. Its great, Im in love!

March 08, 2016

I received two of these for Christmas and just love it! I would love to buy two more for my bedroom and hall. The Vanilla Biscotti scent is so soothing, but my favorite remains the strawberry.

February 23, 2016

These are great! I love my scents but candles make me nervous, so this was the perfect compromise. The wax melting unit itself, and the wax are both super affordable, which is nice because I was always spending a fortune on candles as the seasons changed. Overall I would recommend this product to everyone, because there truly is a scent for everybody!

February 17, 2016

I bought this product and I loved it. It is a nice product made with ceramic and it leaves your home well decorated and smelling very good. The product is very beautiful!

February 15, 2016

I love Glade Wax melts: the scents available are great unless it will be interesting to have more differents one and the smells aren't too "smelly". They don't give you an headache at all, and they last quite long.

February 15, 2016

The scents offered by Glade are good, but there is not enough variety. I find the smells are lovely, but they really do not last. They get lost in a large room. The burner itself is cute and practical, but Glade needs to do a bit more work on their scents.

February 15, 2016

I feel like these are not as scented as they should be. I still prefer my scentsy! I love the variety of scents you get with scentsy. Glade doesnt offer enough scents!

b3ckb3ck has posted in the forum topic
Exfoliating

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Avacado recipes?

ashleymeg added a new review for
LUSH Butterball Bath Bomb

MaryS added a new review for
Venus Razors