Glade Wax Melts Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 133 in Home Fragrance

The perfect fragrance can make our great rooms even greater. Glade Wax Melts Warmers fill even the largest rooms with fragrance with a stylish, electric table-top warming dish. Available in a wide variety of your favorite Glade scents, Glade Wax Melt cubes deliver up to 96 hours of fragrance per pack. More information here.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

kayrawr92
Feb 07, 2015

So many great smells. Works in any melter that you may have in your home. Smell fills the whole home and they last for quite a while

Melanie H
Feb 03, 2015

I just adore wax melts and these are my favorite. The smells linger throughout the room.

desireesaft
Jan 27, 2015

Pricey depending which store you go to. But smell so good Vanilla is my fav

mackenzieal
Jan 27, 2015

I am a humongous fan of any wax melts and I am borderline obsessed with making sure my house smells great. I loved the Glad Wax Melts because they have a gentle smell - not overpowering - but you notice it as soon as you walk in. Some really great options in scents - my favorite probably being the fresh linen. (Who doesn't love a house that smells like fresh laundry?) The only down side I have found is the amount of times I've had to switch them out for new ones. I keep my warmers on 24/7 and have to switch Glade wax melts every 2-3 days.

rankierolla
Jan 26, 2015

smell delicious, and come in so many scents. i have found that some of the smells don't last very long

bannll
Jan 04, 2015

They smell really good, but only if you are right in front of it. Does not scent the whole room just the immediate area around it.

cpressnell22783
Nov 17, 2014

Smell amazing!!! Don't last very long!

msskira
Nov 17, 2014

I really like certain scents they have the vanilla cookies are really nice; while some are over powering.

I bought the Pumpkin spice for Thanksgiving and it's just a little too much.
Overall for the price they are great though.

Skye_Ann
Nov 13, 2014

The scent of these Glade Melts is delicious, I have the vanilla joy and the apple cinnamon ones. They fill the room up within 20-30 minutes and keep the room smelling delicious! They are reasonably priced, I just wish they went on sale more often or had coupons available. I'd also appreciate more fragrances being available.

I find the fragrance selection is very inconsistent between stores, so you have to look around if you really want to find a certain scent (or any of the limited edition ones).

Elle.toms
Nov 04, 2014

i have scentsy warmers and sometimes have a hard time getting new scents theses are a great alternative and alot cheaper!