Glade Wax Melts Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 515 in Home Fragrance

The perfect fragrance can make our great rooms even greater. Glade Wax Melts Warmers fill even the largest rooms with fragrance with a stylish, electric table-top warming dish. Available in a wide variety of your favorite Glade scents, Glade Wax Melt cubes deliver up to 96 hours of fragrance per pack. More information here.

February 23, 2017

Glade wax melts are the best air fresheners i have ever used. Its only 3 dollars n change for 6 wax melts . I always melt 2 at a time and it lasts a full week .

February 19, 2017

I was a huge fan of Scentsy but the prices are quite high and I disliked having to pay shipping. Decided to try these wax melts and they are fabulous! They smell great, are a decent price and come in several different scents. I actually use them in my car in a mason jar and the smell lasts such a long time, the sun/heats melts the wax. Eliminates the use of car air fresheners.

February 19, 2017

I purchased wax melters from a home show company but had a hard time connecting with reps and paying the high prices for the wax. I decided to try the Glade Wax Melts and now I'm hooked! The price is good, they smell wonderful and the scent lasts a long time. My favourite scents are clean linen, lavender vanilla and apple cinnamon.
    As an extra bonus, when the scent isn't as strong as I like anymore, I absorb the melted wax with paper towel, stuff it in an egg carton cup and use them as great smelling fire starters when camping!

February 17, 2017

I would recomend using the melts in a warmer, the tealights do not last long enough and its way more affordable to warm them. The scents are great, my fav is the vanilla. I sure makes your room so warm and inviting .

February 13, 2017

Great value if you purchase the wax melts at Dollar Tree! 6 wax squares per box. Love the wide variety of scents available. Seems to last a very long time-one tealight isn't enough to use up all the wax!

February 10, 2017

love these little wax cubes, i also love how they're an air freshner brand so you can find them at your grocery store in case you dont get your scentsy order in time or cant get to walmart
    theyre the same price if not a couple cents more for the glade ones and they smell WONDERFUL when melting

January 28, 2017

OMG I love these Wax Melts from Glade. I am surprised I hadn't done a review prior ....I have been using them for about a year I think now. I actually got them given to me. I had them in the cupboard forever until I bought the ceramic melter that uses a tea light candle to melt the wax.

They come in many scents, Vanilla, Custard, Lavender, Clean Linen, Apple Cinnamon etc. I liked the Custard, Clean Linen and Apple Cinnamon the best. Each block is about 1 inch x 1 inch and I cut them in half with a butter knife (they are easy to cut) so that I can change up the scent more often. I haven't timed it, which i want to try, because I couldn't believe how long each half block burns. It hardens afterwards and you just light another tealight and it starts to melt within minutes. My whole lower floor smell amazing, and doesn't give me a headache, so that is huge. I would prefer using this as a "Air Freshener" instead of the aerosol. I am extremely impressed with this product. It seems expensive as a 6 Pack of Melts are about $7.29, but that has lasted me a whole year already!! Amazing product.

January 28, 2017

They make your whole house smell unbelievable especially the Cashmere Woods scent.Also, I have a little tip for removing the wax from the plate. Let the plate cool down and then place in the freezer about 10 minutes, then simply turn it over and tap gently on the bottom of the plate and the wax pops out.

January 01, 2017

I love my wax melts! My house has never smelled so good and they last for days. I look forward to more scents becoming available. The price is completely affordable and you can grab them pretty much anywhere.

January 01, 2017

I love the entire concept of wax melts and my lamp/candle holders, but I have to agree with a lot of other people mentioning about the lasting period. It does not last for long. My local dollarama usually has these and I get them just for the scent, even if it's temporary, sometimes it's better than nothing.
    I would probably not buy these at regular price from a department store. I have tried the linen one, various times.

MFost added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread