Glade Wax Melts Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 130 in Home Fragrance

The perfect fragrance can make our great rooms even greater. Glade Wax Melts Warmers fill even the largest rooms with fragrance with a stylish, electric table-top warming dish. Available in a wide variety of your favorite Glade scents, Glade Wax Melt cubes deliver up to 96 hours of fragrance per pack. More information here.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

desireesaft
Jan 27, 2015

Pricey depending which store you go to. But smell so good Vanilla is my fav

mackenzieal
Jan 27, 2015

I am a humongous fan of any wax melts and I am borderline obsessed with making sure my house smells great. I loved the Glad Wax Melts because they have a gentle smell - not overpowering - but you notice it as soon as you walk in. Some really great options in scents - my favorite probably being the fresh linen. (Who doesn't love a house that smells like fresh laundry?) The only down side I have found is the amount of times I've had to switch them out for new ones. I keep my warmers on 24/7 and have to switch Glade wax melts every 2-3 days.

rankierolla
Jan 26, 2015

smell delicious, and come in so many scents. i have found that some of the smells don't last very long

bannll
Jan 04, 2015

They smell really good, but only if you are right in front of it. Does not scent the whole room just the immediate area around it.

cpressnell22783
Nov 17, 2014

Smell amazing!!! Don't last very long!

msskira
Nov 17, 2014

I really like certain scents they have the vanilla cookies are really nice; while some are over powering.

I bought the Pumpkin spice for Thanksgiving and it's just a little too much.
Overall for the price they are great though.

Skye_Ann
Nov 13, 2014

The scent of these Glade Melts is delicious, I have the vanilla joy and the apple cinnamon ones. They fill the room up within 20-30 minutes and keep the room smelling delicious! They are reasonably priced, I just wish they went on sale more often or had coupons available. I'd also appreciate more fragrances being available.

I find the fragrance selection is very inconsistent between stores, so you have to look around if you really want to find a certain scent (or any of the limited edition ones).

Elle.toms
Nov 04, 2014

i have scentsy warmers and sometimes have a hard time getting new scents theses are a great alternative and alot cheaper!

amandamtl
Nov 04, 2014

Wasn't a fan of this product. I like the concept but there are a few issues.

One, the actual warming device is not pretty to look at, so it would be nice to have a simpler option for those of us with more modern taste.

Second, the wax melt scents available in Canada are not great. I only liked the vanilla scent, everything else was way too sweet and fruity for me. I noticed that (as always) the US has some great scents available, so would love to see a few of the woodier, spicier scents available in Canada.

The good is that this really does provide long lasting scent in your home, so overall, the product delivers, there are just a few things I am not keen on.

melanielyne1980
Nov 04, 2014

This is the ultimate Home Scent, this product makes my whole house smell so fresh I am In love with these candles there's so many scents I love them all. I recently tried the frosted cookie party wax melt I love it.