Glade Wax Melts

Glade Wax Melts Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 84 in Home Fragrance

The perfect fragrance can make our great rooms even greater. Glade Wax Melts Warmers fill even the largest rooms with fragrance with a stylish, electric table-top warming dish. Available in a wide variety of your favorite Glade scents, Glade Wax Melt cubes deliver up to 96 hours of fragrance per pack. More information here.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Vallan
Apr 23, 2014

LOVE this scented wax and with so many new scents to choose from and not too expensive at places like Walmart (my faves are lavender vanilla & cashmere woods), you can try a few scents without the expensive price tag such as with Scentsy wax bars!

renee_h
Apr 15, 2014

I absolutely love wax melts!! it makes the house smell beautiful,... when glade came out with these I was a little uneasy about buying these because they wanted 4.50$ for a pack but I figured why not. so I bought a couple of them and they come with 8 separate cubes which is nice. The scents are nice but truthfully I think the other wax melts from walmart "scentsationals" had more fragrance and last longer than he glade brand. If these wax melts go on sale I will stock up on them and I would recommend them. just not for the price of 4.50$ !

morleyfamily09
Mar 27, 2014

I am a scentsy shopper and was curious to try the Glade version. I was more Thames pleasantly surprised. I found the scents to be more intense, the waxes longer lasting and the prices better

The_Merciers
Feb 20, 2014

I have to say the scents smell absolutely wonderful. I am in love with the Vanilla. Withing minutes your home smells great. I don't really know if they last for the full 96 hours. The smell does not seem to be as strong if you turn off the warmer and reheat the wax.

Feb 20, 2014

Love these!
I use them in my Scentsy warmer. I find it more convenient than getting hold of a rep.

Great stuff!!!

suehcurtis
Feb 19, 2014

I bought the warming pot and the melts. Everyone that comes to my house always comments on the beautiful scent it gives off. I ended up buying 4 more and gave them out as gifts for christmas. everyone loves them, and so do I!

Shtoopie
Feb 03, 2014

I like the smells of the wax melt WAY better than the sprays but it doesn't last as long as I would hope it would. I would still recommend it over the sprays.

Bren
Jan 24, 2014

I got this Glade wax melt warmer with the Wax melts in Fresh Berries and Pure Vanilla Joy.They scent up my place really well but I do wish the fragrance lasted a bit longer they seem to loose there scent quickly.The holder is electric and a pretty blue design.It looks cute sitting on my end table.There is a big red light on the side that reminds me when I see it to turn it off before I leave.

LeanneRenouf
Oct 16, 2013

Excellent price, lots of variety, smell awesome but wish the smell would last longer.

Oct 05, 2013

wonderful smells and great price. long lasting smell. freshens the whole house.