Glade Wax Melts Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 357 in Home Fragrance

The perfect fragrance can make our great rooms even greater. Glade Wax Melts Warmers fill even the largest rooms with fragrance with a stylish, electric table-top warming dish. Available in a wide variety of your favorite Glade scents, Glade Wax Melt cubes deliver up to 96 hours of fragrance per pack. More information here.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Alisa
February 03, 2016

I usually use another wax melt product but ran out and needed some in a pinch. So i picked some of these up. The wax refills were around 4-5 dollars at walmart in Canada which i think is a great price (especially as compared to competitors prices). I found initially the scent was great and spread throughout the apartment. But i dont feel they lasted very long. You really only get one or two uses out of them before the scent is gone and you need to replace it. So it may be initially inexpensive but in the over all picture it may not. Nice scent and a great alternative to the more pricey wax melt companies.

joselee95
January 27, 2016

I bought this on sale plus coupon, what a chance for me cause i do not think it smells enough, my house is not that big that we cannot smell the sent, but thats whats it is like, smells great but you have to be close to it to smell it well. Its on my tv stand as a decor, i have not used it in a year, so i prefer kind like pluggins, smell way more.

TaraLeadbeater
January 26, 2016

These melts smells so good . i haven't tryed one that I didn't like the smell of yet . you can reuse them over and over which helps on the pocket book . I would recommend these to any one

kaymayc
January 22, 2016

I love these. I always wanted a scentsy, but they were always too expensive for my taste. I was able to get two units for half price, and I have bought multiple fragrances since. If my boyfriend is melting one of these when I come home I can tell right away because my apartment will smell amazing when I walk through the door!

Katguevara
January 16, 2016

I love these wax melts. They make my house smelling great all the time. I always have them in hand.

msleah
January 15, 2016

I love this product so much that I bought it for 6 of my friends and family for Christmas and they all love it as well. The scents are great.

January 13, 2016

This product is great! There are so many different scents you can get. All of the ones I have tried smell great! I love that u dont have to change batteries or have a candle or light bulb for the wax melter to work! That is a great feature! The scent lasts for quite a while. But I do have to change the wax every couple of times I use it just to keep the smell strong. Another great thing about this product is that u can just take the wax out in one or two big pieces, so easy! Unlike some other wax melters where u have to pour the wax out when it is hot. I definitely recommend this over any other wax melter!

sandrusia
December 21, 2015

Glade Wax Melts;

I like them, great scent throughout the house!!!!

A little pricier than others, however it lasts!!

TLR72
December 20, 2015

I love using these ,they leave such a nice scent in the house,I use mine in the kitchen and the scent lasts for hours

Tatertotsnow831
December 15, 2015

Smell is great but does not last long price is alrigt just wish it would last longer