Glade Wax Melts Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 496 in Home Fragrance

The perfect fragrance can make our great rooms even greater. Glade Wax Melts Warmers fill even the largest rooms with fragrance with a stylish, electric table-top warming dish. Available in a wide variety of your favorite Glade scents, Glade Wax Melt cubes deliver up to 96 hours of fragrance per pack. More information here.

January 01, 2017

I love my wax melts! My house has never smelled so good and they last for days. I look forward to more scents becoming available. The price is completely affordable and you can grab them pretty much anywhere.

January 01, 2017

I love the entire concept of wax melts and my lamp/candle holders, but I have to agree with a lot of other people mentioning about the lasting period. It does not last for long. My local dollarama usually has these and I get them just for the scent, even if it's temporary, sometimes it's better than nothing.
    I would probably not buy these at regular price from a department store. I have tried the linen one, various times.

December 21, 2016

Im not a fan of Glade wax melts. They smell amazing for about 5 minutes into melting them and then all the scent is gone, so you have to change them so often. For a product that is more pricey than other wax melts, you would hope it would work better, but it doesn't. Not worth it.

December 20, 2016

I like glade wax melts but they don't last as long as scentsy does unfortunately . So you have to change the wax often . They are cheap though especially when you have coupons to use . They have a variety different scents to choose from .

December 02, 2016

We just started using these Glade wax melts on the motor itself. They are a lot less expensive then their competitors products. And they work great your room smells absolutely fantastic although I found them in the sun it did not last as long as I would like it too and I had to change out the wax more frequently.

December 02, 2016

I love a lot of the scents of other glade products and i love using wax melts, i did find that some of the glade wax melts are very hard to smell sometimes, unless i'm sitting right next to it, but when you can smell it they smell amazing

December 02, 2016

I love my wax melts, and have started using the Glade brand, due to it being easily available (majority of stores carry them), and the price of them compared to a certain other brand. I love the holiday scents, the only down side to these melts that I have found, is they don't last very long. I find that on most of the scents, while they smell amazing when you get them going, have to be replaced after being used the once (generally for me, that would be for an evening/night)

September 12, 2016

I liked the concept of being able to use a wax melt in oil burner. Sooooo quick and easy to use, just pop in the top and light tea light candle. All done! In a few minutes the room smelled lovely

August 29, 2016

Really like Glade wax melts. Good variety of aromas so you can change aromas as your moods change or as the seasons change. Some are fresh and summery and others are warm and comforting.

June 26, 2016

I find the scent very weak, if you don't walk right by it, you can't smell it. My house is not big but the scent doesn't travel throughout. The wax does not evaporate, you have to dump melted wax to add new ones for fresh scent. Unusual for Glade products, not the best.