Glade Wax Melts Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 158 in Home Fragrance

The perfect fragrance can make our great rooms even greater. Glade Wax Melts Warmers fill even the largest rooms with fragrance with a stylish, electric table-top warming dish. Available in a wide variety of your favorite Glade scents, Glade Wax Melt cubes deliver up to 96 hours of fragrance per pack. More information here.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Kylee
Mar 22, 2015

These are a great product to use because they work fast and fill the room so quickly with an amazing smell of your choice! So many different kinds to choose from so you will never get bored using them.

Mar 12, 2015

I just bought these wax melts and warmer 5 days ago and I am 100% in love with it! It only takes 15 minutes and my whole house smells delicious! Love the vanilla scent! Its a bit pricey but I got it on sale so I'm pretty happy...

louisaf
Mar 08, 2015

This is very good, great scent that really last for hours and hours without fading. i love the vanilla scent. even thought it's good it is too expensive i find. but i still buy it because i love it so much.

angelaj20
Mar 05, 2015

The scent throw is amazing! Fills up everywhere with the scent. I use one cube in my warmer. I might even try half a cube and see if that also has a great scent throw, and make the whole package last twice as long.

kayrawr92
Feb 07, 2015

So many great smells. Works in any melter that you may have in your home. Smell fills the whole home and they last for quite a while

Melanie H
Feb 03, 2015

I just adore wax melts and these are my favorite. The smells linger throughout the room.

desireesaft
Jan 27, 2015

Pricey depending which store you go to. But smell so good Vanilla is my fav

mackenzieal
Jan 27, 2015

I am a humongous fan of any wax melts and I am borderline obsessed with making sure my house smells great. I loved the Glad Wax Melts because they have a gentle smell - not overpowering - but you notice it as soon as you walk in. Some really great options in scents - my favorite probably being the fresh linen. (Who doesn't love a house that smells like fresh laundry?) The only down side I have found is the amount of times I've had to switch them out for new ones. I keep my warmers on 24/7 and have to switch Glade wax melts every 2-3 days.

rankierolla
Jan 26, 2015

smell delicious, and come in so many scents. i have found that some of the smells don't last very long

b032267
Jan 04, 2015

They smell really good, but only if you are right in front of it. Does not scent the whole room just the immediate area around it.

psychofrog added a new review for
Dodge

Adena added a new review for
Baroness Chocolates Dob Dobs

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
False Advertising