Glade Wax Melts Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 200 in Home Fragrance

The perfect fragrance can make our great rooms even greater. Glade Wax Melts Warmers fill even the largest rooms with fragrance with a stylish, electric table-top warming dish. Available in a wide variety of your favorite Glade scents, Glade Wax Melt cubes deliver up to 96 hours of fragrance per pack. More information here.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

gl0ss
Apr 24, 2015

I use glade wax melts very often in my household. I think my hands down favourite has to be the apple scented wax melt and lavender. Very easy to use, just pop one in the little warmer and watch it melt away and leave your house smelling fab. Glade often has coupons available for these so you can pick them up super cheap from WM

Andreamg40
Apr 23, 2015

I purchased a wax burner awhile ago. I have tried many scents and love the glade wax melts. They are very affordable and smell great!

sarahereddy
Apr 22, 2015

I bought my mother in law a wax burner for Christmas, she was originally using Scentsy melts, but she was going through them too fast so she tried the Glade Melts.

She has never bought another Scentsy one. She loves these.

Every time I come in the door at her home, the first thing you smell is apple cinnamon, or lavender, NOT the cigarette smoke.

They last a very long time and the price is actually pretty affordable!

I even bought a burner for myself and am now using the wax melts as well.

This product has definitely won me over!

nikcat
Apr 20, 2015

i really like these wax melts they last for a long time as well. and smell amazing, and they are way better price than the average wax melt

Ph03n1x
Apr 16, 2015

I absolutely Love these melts!! and with easily printed coupons i can get them at such a cheap price|!! ... juat dont buy the spruce one.... that one stunnk up the whole house fast! and it was hell to get that smell out!!

elisha25
Apr 08, 2015

Awesome product and there is tons of different smells for everyone!

Kylee
Mar 22, 2015

These are a great product to use because they work fast and fill the room so quickly with an amazing smell of your choice! So many different kinds to choose from so you will never get bored using them.

Mar 12, 2015

I just bought these wax melts and warmer 5 days ago and I am 100% in love with it! It only takes 15 minutes and my whole house smells delicious! Love the vanilla scent! Its a bit pricey but I got it on sale so I'm pretty happy...

louisaf
Mar 08, 2015

This is very good, great scent that really last for hours and hours without fading. i love the vanilla scent. even thought it's good it is too expensive i find. but i still buy it because i love it so much.

angelaj20
Mar 05, 2015

The scent throw is amazing! Fills up everywhere with the scent. I use one cube in my warmer. I might even try half a cube and see if that also has a great scent throw, and make the whole package last twice as long.