Glide Pro-Health Floss Pick with Scope Outlast

Glide Pro-Health Floss Pick with Scope Outlast Reviews

Ranked #126 out of 189 in Oral Care

Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Dental Floss Picks, Deep Clean Angle uses unique technology to deliver deep cleaning power with the extra comfort you'd expect from Glide.

January 14, 2016

Taste great, and fits great between tight teeth. Product is cost effective and worth buying.

June 12, 2015

j'ai les dents assez serrées et cette soie est vraiment très bien. elle glisse facilement entre les dents.

April 21, 2015

I use on my back teeth for accurate flossing. A lot easier than using traditional floss for the furthest back teeth.

April 09, 2013

Lately I've really gotten hooked on using these.I came across a sample I got in a P&G;sampler pack.It was so convenient to use.I love that it has scope in the floss so it has a nice minty taste when flossing.The tapered end is perfect to use like a toothpick or works good at scraping off tartar buildup.

There small and perfect to have in your purse if needed.I have tried the ones from Dollarama and the quality is defiantly not the same as these.The cheaper ones the floss flays and breaks.The Glide-pro ones are very strong and durable.I always have a pack of these ones in my house.

July 18, 2012

each floss pick is more durable than regular flossing string and wooden toothpicks.

i like how handy these are. you can easily slip a couple in your purse for emergencies :)

using these make flossing less messy plus you dont have to waste the end bits of your flossing string.

June 30, 2012

I received this product as a sample in the mail. I really like the benefits from this product and how awesome my teeth feel after using it.Oral-B Glide Pro-Health plus Scope Outlast Flavor Floss Picks combine the silky smooth texture of Glide floss with the freshness of Scope and the ease of a pick, to help remove plaque and food particles between teeth and just below the gum line. I found this product easy to move between my teeth and the scope is a great added bonus. Love this !!

June 29, 2012

I really like these floss picks as they are individually wrapped so it is easy to take with you in your purse for when you are out for a meal. The best part is that they also have scope outlast so, you also get a breath freshener as well. Package of 30 for $5.49.