Glysomed Foot Balm Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 168 in Foot Care

October 14, 2016

This product is great on the heels on...good for the cracks...makes your feet feel so soft. This product is also affordable and a great size to take with you on the road. I would suggest this product to anyone.

October 14, 2016

If you like that "minty" cool feeling this does that to your feet. This stuff smells good and makes your feet feel smoother and just overall better. Has an almost relieving feeling if you've been on your feet all day. Bonus if you can get someone to give you a foot massage with it!

February 25, 2016

I got the foot balm in a gift pack at Christmas and thought I'd give it a try, I love it! It's so thick and creamy and the peppermint scent is great. My feet feel wonderful! I'll definitely buy this again.

February 20, 2016

This product saved my dry heels! 100% recommend this product. I had dry and cracked heels and after one use its so much better. A holy grail product never going to stop using this.

November 12, 2015

I was given a bottle of Glysomed Foot Balm in a gift pack one year for Christmas. I don't usually suffer from dry feet until the end of winter so I only use it for a couple of weeks then I don't use it for the rest of the year. Unless I run in damp cool weather, after my run my feet get incredible itchy. I find the balm soothes my itch fairly quickly.

August 04, 2015

I love the scent and consistency, but don't think it is very effective with moisturizing any better than a standard cream. However, i enjoy the cooling effect on my skin.

August 04, 2015

I find this way to greasy. It doesn't even absorb much it is just incredibly greasy.

August 04, 2015

Cracked heels have always been a big problem for me due to the dry weather in Canada. Ever since I started using Glysomed, my heels stopped cracking and hurting. Now, I cannot live without it!

February 23, 2015

For years I have been using petroleum jelly with cotton socks every week or so before bed, and just figured that the greasiness between my toes the next day was par for the course.
    Not anymore! I received a tube of the Glysomed Foot Balm as a gift, and after trying it just once I am ready to toss the jelly. As an added bonus, my feet feel even softer than they did before.

January 26, 2015

I thought the hand cream was the balm, but this cream has returned my feet to the soft callas free feet I had before pregnancy. You don't understand my feet were so swollen during pregnancy they were just horrible looking, and afterwards I was like now what.....well this cream is what worked
    !!!!!