Goody Colour Collection Bobby Pins
Good

Goody Colour Collection Bobby Pins Reviews

Ranked #573 out of 2203 in Hair Care

May 05, 2015

These are really good bobby pins! And I lose mine all the time so I have to keep buying more. Not a bad price and they work really well at holding your hair the way you want them to. I like to use them for keeping my bangs our of my face or for cute buns.

April 07, 2015

I like being able to find bobby pins that match my hair colour - it makes them easier to disguise! Great product, easily used and reused.

March 06, 2015

Bobby pins are almost always in my hair, so it's nice to have a variety of colours so when I colour my hair they don't stick out like a sore thumb. I don't think I could style my hair as well as I do without bobby pins.

March 05, 2015

I love these Goody's colored bobby pins. I like to put my hair in a bun at times and the colors are a great combo to any outfit. I have so many of these great bobby pins!

February 12, 2015

Great to have on hand to keep your updo in place. I like that you can colour coordinate with your hair colour. They stay in place and don't pinch your scalp. You can always count on Goody to give you a quality product.