Goody Simple Styles Modern Updo pin

Goody Simple Styles Modern Updo pin Reviews

Ranked #1646 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Goody Simple Styles is a line of easy to use hair accessories that allow women to create trend-right looks at home, on their own.

May 17, 2011

This little pin is great for when you want to put up your hair. It is so easy to use and you are not tying up your hair so it won't have that crease where the elastic was. The only thing is that it doesn't hold very well I find, so if I was to be more active that day, even a bit of jogging, it would come off.

November 25, 2010

I always struggle with my hair - its so thick and wavy that I can never make it look nice on my own. I bought this pin because I was tired of the ponytail that I always end up wearing and wanted something that looked different and nice, girly. This pin is super easy to use and is very comfortable in my hair. It takes only a few seconds for me to put my hair up now, and I love how it looks! I definitely recommend this to anyone who wants an easy fix for their bad hair days!

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted