GOSH Cosmetics Extreme Art Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #622 out of 776 in Eye Liner

Add drama to eyes with long-lasting, waterproof liners in Deep Sea Blue, Aqua, or Black.

October 21, 2015

I have this in shade no.11 ( like a blueish colours) and it is very vibrant colour , it stays on for long period of time. The product goes on very smoothly and you don't need a whole lot . I also love the brush , it is so smooth to use it's too bad it's discontinue because I would of bought more colours. I guess I'll just have to spare the last little bit I have left for special occasion.

August 04, 2014

I have the gold colour in this eyeliner and i love it for when i am dancing on stage. No matter how sweaty i get i still have to use make up remover to get it off, and it goes on really smoothly. The brush is fine and long so it makes for easy application. Overall great product!

September 16, 2013

If you are looking for Longevity and precision, THIS IS IT! You will need an oil based remover to take this sucker off! It's great! It Goes on smooth, the little applicator brush inside makes application easy and precise. The colors are bright and strong. I find that because I have deep set eyes, it will transfer to my upper lid if it's not fully dry before opening my eyes. If I am applying in a hurry - I put it on one eye, then take my hair dryer on low AND COOL (VERY IMPORTANT) and speed up the drying process. Make sure your eyes are both CLOSED or the air from your dryer will dry your eyes and irritate them!!

Again this stuff is WATERPROOF. It's VERY hard to get off so invest in the right product to remove this safely or your eyes are going to be really sore from scrubbing this off!!

June 20, 2013

Lasts such a long time, and extremely waterproof for oily skin. Doesn't smudge a single bit, really stays put. The brush is very fine, so you must be careful when applying. They have a lot of nice colours. I have the aqua 11.

February 17, 2012

I used the black version of this religiously for over a year - I recently switched because I was tired of the eye scrubbing required to get it off. It's fantastic because, once you get the hang of it, it stays put FOREVER. I have partied all night, woken up, gone for lunch and actually had people compliment me on my makeup and for looking "pulled together" despite a late night. This stuff isn't a joke.

On the flip side, it can get tiring to scrub it off, especially if you're a daily liquid eyeliner wearer like I am. I once had to fix it after applying while at a wedding (my line wasn't straight enough) and I ended up rubbing a raw spot on my face with a towel, just trying to get the junk off. If you're SUPER fast you can sometimes save a line with a slightly damp Q-Tip, but otherwise, forget about it.

May 21, 2010

I have these in three different colours: light blue, dark green, and gold. The vibrant colours are great at making one's eyes pop. These are also extremely waterproof. I once did colour swatches on my hand and these didn't come off until a day later, even with vigorous scrubbing. However, if you layer this on top of eyshadow and regular kohl liner, most of it comes off when you wash your face. I'm presuming it's the oils in the eye makeup underneath, so I would suggest one to use an oil based product under before applying this. I wouldn't recommend wearing this alone, unless you are okay with it for a day (or even two!).

At least it's very dependable and I know it won't come off if it starts raining!

December 24, 2009

There needs to be a 6/5 for Effectiveness, this eyeliner STAYS PUT. Forget "Extremely Waterproof" like the bottle says, it's more permanent than drawing on yourself with a Sharpie. I wore multiple colours of this to a four day rave and it was still 100% intact when I got home. If you do not have an industrial strength makeup remover, DO NOT PUT THIS ON. Unless you're willing to wear it to work for the next two weeks. The applicator brush is quite long and soft so it takes some getting used to, and it applies kind of thick and stretchy. Very flexible and opaque when dry. The colours are super metallic and bright, VERY beautiful. But let me be VERY clear. Bleach will not take this off your face. Sandpaper will not take this off your face. You've been warned.

October 05, 2009

Great eyeliner, but does take some practice using if you've never used liquid liner before, especially as the brush is soft. But once you get the hang of it, it's great. It doesn't flake and will stay on your eyes until you take it off. Just make sure you have a good remover, one that you have to shake up or else it won't come off. It also comes in a bunch of fun colours.

July 26, 2009

Stubborn residue that lasts up to a whole week! Yuck.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products