Gossip Girl
Good

Gossip Girl Reviews

Ranked #176 out of 999 in DVD

August 02, 2016

Ça fait des années que cette série est sortie, mais je commence tout juste à l'écouter. En quelques jours seulement, j'ai presque terminée la première saison. Les actrices ne sont pas le genre de filles que je cotoierais, mais je sais que ce sont que des actrices. C'est pourquoi j'aime l'histoire. Il y a des moments où c'est très innatendu qui savent me surprendre à tout moment.

May 15, 2016

This show came out and was big when I was in Hish School and honestly I never watched it because I assumed it would be terribly pathetic with bad acting and your typical snobbish girls that you're trying to escape from everyday. Seven years later and I've blown through the entire six seasons in two weeks. I couldn't stop watching, this show is addicting! Okay sure, the first few episodes of season one are cringe worthy but the plot line keeps you on your toes and by the end you find yourself rooting for the most unbelievable people. An awesome series that definitely deserves to at least be checked out, I wish I would have done it sooner! FIVE STARS.

January 23, 2016

This show is great if you like teen drama type shows with a comedic twist. For me.. I was hooked from day one!