got2b Beach Trippin Salt Infusion Waving Spray Reviews

Ranked #1229 out of 2161 in Hair Care

0.5/5

September 14, 2016

I received this product as part of a basket and thought it was worth a try. I was wrong! It literally did nothing and left my hair feeling exactly the same as before I applied the product. It's supposed to create a salt-like texture similar to what your hair would feel like after a day at the beach. But my hair felt no different. The method of delivery could use some adjusting as well. Perhaps using an aerosol type of spray may distribute the product more evenly.

August 28, 2016

This product is a nice and natural spray the can be used right out of the shower to prevent frizzy hair. However, you can get the same result from spraying some lemon on your hair.

July 23, 2016

Disapointed about the product! Probably because I have medium hair no much long...but I didn't saw any differences except dry hair. Maybe if I have the same hair of little mermaid:)

November 13, 2015

This spray smells nice, and looks good when you first spray it on. It creates nice beachy waves when it's wet, but when it dries, it makes my hair feel dried out, frizzy, and the waves fall flat. Not a fan.

July 09, 2015

got2b Beach Trippin is easy to use and really gives me great results when wanting to have a "messy" and wavy beach look. All it takes is a couple squirts and the wind does the rest!!

March 30, 2015

I love Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray but at almost $30 for a 125 ml bottle I feel like i have to use it sparingly. I picked this up on offer for $4 figuring if it didn't work I'd be out very little. I have never done an air dry with Surf Spray but I tried it today with the Got2B and gave a little bit of a scrunch. I don't have very wavy hair, more a little bit of flip on the ends, especially if I tuck it behind my ears to get that little flip, but today i have decently wavy hair, so much so that i'll try this again, but look in the mirror this time. I also added a little to the dry hair to give my hair some more volume. Pretty impressed by my first use.

September 25, 2013

I randomly came across this product while browsing at the grocery store and thought I would give it a try. Turns out to be my favorite product! I swear by the stuff. I used to have slightly wavy hair but after I wash my hair (or wet it) I put a couple of spritzes in then tousle and it gives me real curls. I was expecting the salt in it to dry out my hair but it really doesn't. It can even be used if you hair is dry (but not to full effect). The only downsides are it is a little pricey but its totally worth it. Also I wish it was more widely available. I haven't seen it in many places I usually shop.

September 24, 2013

Love this product! I have been using an AG product that was 4 times the price for the same great effects! Doesn’t leave my hair feeling sticky or too hard. I LOVE this stuff!

August 22, 2013

I like this spray a lot! I spray some in when my hair is a bit damp, scrunch my hair and I get great waves and texture. I prefer using this to mousses or anything like that, because it doesn't make my hair hard or crispy. I also really like the smell, but some people may find it a little strong, but it does go away pretty quickly. All in all, I will definitely repurchase when I run out!

August 22, 2013

This product gives your hair the beach look. Very easy to use and works well. You can use it on wet or dry hair. Loved the sexy beach hair it gave me. If you don't like hair spray - you won't like this.