got2b Glued Blasting Freeze Spray Reviews

Ranked #1359 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Freeze that style into place with got2b glued Blasting Freeze Spray. Spray through hair carelessly for that sexy, messy look or twist tips into spikes for outrageous hold that will last until your next shampoo. Only for stuck up styles and extreme rock hard hair.4 blasting hold: Spray 8-12 inches away from hair. Create your own individual style.

March 14, 2016

Great product I have most of the got 2 b products there cheap and this hairspray has amazing hold I can style my hair and it lasts all day and most times I wake up and it's still in place lol

October 31, 2015

It does what it says. Freezes your hair as you want it. I used this a lot when my hair was shorter and I wanted it to stay put all day. This is like extreme hair spray. I'd reccomend it especially for spike extreme hairstyles. #got2b

June 09, 2015

Love this stuff, I hate when my hair gets messy so I like a good holding hair spray....this stuff does the trick, I call it my helmet head hair spray!

June 09, 2015

Got2b 'Screaming hold for hair' is ridiculously sticky. It makes my hair stiff and feels somewhat like a 'crows nest' It's Disgusting!!!
I do admit it works wonderfully and can hold hair perfectly still, But is it worth your hair feeling gross?
Maybe for some, but not for me!!
To Each Their Own is what I always say!! =)

August 31, 2014

The reviews are true! This stuff is crazy good. Even expensive salon spray doesn't hold a candle to it. I gave a bottle to my friend for her wedding day and her hair stayed flawless. Awesome awesome awesome.

August 05, 2014

This stuff is great - a nice fine mist - but work quickly because when it dries - your hair is going to stay - for 24 hours.

January 05, 2014

BEST hairspray hands down. I have so much cows-lick ( tiny hair pieces sticky out) and no other hairsprays I have tried does the job right. This is by far the best I've tried. It really keeps the hair pieces down and gives a nice sleek finish (when I tie my hair up). I always go back to this hairspray and would definitely repurchase this.

October 24, 2013

I just love this spray & its highly recommended to everyone. I style my hair with whatever way I want to (a braid or up do) then when i'm all done I spray all of my hair and it doesn't matter if I go out dancing not one hair comes out of place. I just love this product.

June 18, 2013

This product is amazing! It will hold your hair all day long without frizz. It is only for rock hard styles and if you want a natural flowness this might not be the hairspray for you. But if you want that specific style, go for it!

August 31, 2011

This is the only hairspray that I buy. I've been using it for a few years and will continue to do so. I find it to be pretty much the only one that has ever really worked in my hair. This isn't really for people who do minimal styling with there hair, it really is for people who have something specific and need it to stay. I style my hair with a lot of volume and this helps it stay there all day. if you want your hair to "move" and look natural, then don't use it. Your hair will have stiffness to it. I also really liked it when i had very short hair, you can use it to make your hair look really textured and know it will stay that way. If you want texture or need extreme hold than I definitely recommend this.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!