Green Beaver Certified Organic SPF 30 Suncreen

Green Beaver Certified Organic SPF 30 Suncreen Reviews

Ranked #256 out of 333 in Sun Protection

The Green Beaver Certified Organic SPF 30 Suncreen is organic certified, health canada approved, non-whitening, waterproof, fragrance-free, non-nano and non-silicone coated sunscreen.
visit greenbeaver.com for more info.

October 15, 2016

Over all the ingredients are great but I found it was a bit greasy for the face but i love it as a body sunscreen! this stuff is great for the beach maybe not for everyday use

July 23, 2012

I really love Green Beaver products,I haven't been disappointed in anything I've tried from them and I love that there a Canadian company.There are some really good ingredients in this sunscreen like raspberry seed oil,jojoba, candelilla plant and I LOVE that there is no chemical preservatives, petrolatum, synthetic fragrances, dyes or phthalates.

It is also biodegradable and water safe,so it is safe to swim in lakes and oceans and not pollute the water.I also love that this does not leave a chalky residue on my skin it goes on smooth and disappears instantly into the skin and does not leave my skin feeling oily.

Active Ingredient Actif (W/W): zinc oxide / oxyde de zinc 21%
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Isostearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Glycerin, Sorbitan Olivate, Glyceryl Stearate, Acacia decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower seed wax/Polyglyceryl-3 esters, Dicaprylyl carbonate, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil*, d-alpha Tocopheryl acetate, Hydrolyzed Jojoba esters, Jojoba Esters, Aqua (Purified water).

June 28, 2011

I have tried several organic sunscreens for my kids and Green Beaver is, by far, my favourite. Like other organic sunscreens, this Green Beaver is made with natural ingredients without harmful chemicals that can absorb through your skin. It is also unscented for people who are sensitive to fragrance but it doesn't have that yucky smell that often comes with "unscented" products.

Although this is not marketed as a children sunscreen, I have compared the ingredient list and it is the same as their children version. The only difference is that the children one is made for easy application, so that it slides on the skin quick and smooth. However, I use this one on my toddler and he often runs away before I have a chance to smooth out the sunscreen. I found this sunscreen applies very easily and does not leave any white residues, like some of the other sunscreens I've tried.

My only complaint about this sunscreen is that it's $20, which is twice the cost of a drugstore brand. However, since $20 is average price for organic sunscreen, I am willing to pay the extra for my children to ensure the product I lather all over their skin is fairly safe.