Green Works Natural Dishwashing Liquid Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 130 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

The dermatologist-tested dishwashing liquid is gentle on your hands and at least 97% naturally derived. And the formula cuts through tough grease, removes baked-on food and easily rinses away for a natural, streak-free shine on all your glasses, plates, pots and pans. For more information, please visit http://www.greenworkscleaners.com.

November 09, 2016

Green works is amazing for cleaning dishes and nice on your hands doesnt dry them out as bad and smells good as well and the price isnt too bad to buy it and cleans your dishes really good like another kinds . Keep up the great work guys .

August 02, 2016

So I don't usually buy Green Works but our work bought this for the kitchen one time and it worked really well. I was quite surprised. I didn't think that it would be that effective.

June 20, 2016

A great product line from Clorox. I like that it is 97% naturally derived. It has a nice, light, clean scent and is very easy on the skin! I do find I have to use a little more of this soap than my usual Dawn, but it does a great job. Foams up well and cuts grease well also. It sells for about the same as other comparative dish soaps, and I think it's worth the price.

May 12, 2016

I like green works products because they don't use harsh chemicals. This is important because of contact with skin for several minutes. I like the scent of it and how affordable it is.

March 21, 2016

I stayed at a cottage one time that had this dish soap , and it cleaned the dished really good. The smell was really nice as well very light not to strong.

February 08, 2016

My fave dishwashing liquid. Very effective, smells great, very gentle on hands, and reasonably priced.

January 31, 2016

Nice to see a mainstream environmentally friendly product on the shelves. I use this soap regularly, the price is good and it works well. doesn't leave a residue which is awesome! Scent is great as well.

November 17, 2015

This dish soap is my favorite and I buy it when I am out of town as my local stores don't carry it. It is less expensive than my other top choice brand, the suds last til the end of dishwashing chore and it doesn't irritate my hands. I have let pots and pans soak for an hour when company dropped in and there were still suds! I highly recommend this more natural, gentle, effective soap!

August 08, 2015

The the green works natural dish soap works great and best of all it doesn't irritate my skin. I would definitely recommend this if you're looking for a natural dish soap or if you're skin is easily irritated.

August 07, 2015

Works very well but it tends to cost more than other dis liquids. It is also rather difficult to find at times.

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas