Hallmark Store Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 1013 in Misc

January 31, 2017

Hallmark is such a fabulous store with a great selection of items. I love browsing their clearance section! They often have really great items for half the cost. I buy most of my Christmas decorations from Halmark. The quality is fantastic!

July 11, 2016

I've been to some chic hallmarks, and I've been to some run-down hallmarks. But that's mainly do to the staff or presentation. But regardless, the products are top quality. I love how you can find something witty/humorous or go adventure hunting for something subtle and gentle. This company nails understanding their customer. I really like ornament shopping and the Dream Book really fits the name. Everything is so cute and you'll want to buy it all.

May 27, 2016

I have only bought a couple of things from the Hallmark store, but I love wandering the aisles looking for cards! They have every type of card imaginable for every situation or celebration. They also have cute gifts. Lots are seasonal depending on the holiday, but they are all really cute or fun

March 23, 2016

The only time I will go to a hallmark store is if I'm looking for something for a special occasion. The closes hallmark store near me is 3 hours away. One of the stores in our mall do have hallmark cards and they are beautiful.

February 27, 2016

Hallmark Store is a great store if you are looking for a great gift idea for a special occasion. I love to go get ornaments at this location for the holidays. I got my baby first Christmas ornament and it's very cute. They also have a large selection of cards, picture frames, albums and much more. Price varies I find. Some items are good price others I find expensive.

February 15, 2016

Great store for buying picture frames for special occasions like weddings and christenings. But their stuffed toys and especially cards albeit nice are way over priced.

December 03, 2015

They have a great selection of gifts and cards however I find they are really expensive

December 01, 2015

WOW this place is expensive, I am not sure how they are able to stay in business.

December 01, 2015

Hallmark Store
    ;

Beautiful store....beautiful items.....except not a beautiful price!!

Very expensive, very rarely any coupons or sales.

You pay a lot for the items esp. the cards.

I found now hard to find a hallmark store location, a few closer to me have since been closed...probably lack of business.

I don't know if I will continue to buy from hallmark, if I can't find a store....

May 27, 2015

This store is definitely expensive, although its has some different things that you can't find anywhere else.