Hamilton Beach True Air Odor Eliminator

Hamilton Beach True Air Odor Eliminator Reviews

Ranked #453 out of 539 in Misc

May 08, 2012

I picked up one of these at home hardware and I find it so convenient as you just plug it into any volt outlet.The carbon filters say they last three months and I have noticed they are now making the carbon filters with febreze scents!So this air odor eliminator can also double as a air freshener.The carbon filter traps and neutralizes odors.Its perfect for pet,smoke,kitchen and bathroom odors.The fan is very quiet I can hardly hear it.This really is a great chemical,green solution to any odor problems or if you just want your house to smell fresh.It also has a built in light that is perfect if your getting up in the night and need a small source of lighting so your not banging into things.The best part is its very reasonably priced!

May 06, 2012

For about the last 10 years, I've had my ashtray next to this machine...and it vacuums the cigarette smoke. I figured out that it only costs about 5cents a day !! Easy to clean and I change carbon filters about every 3 months.

04531GMC True Air® Plug-Mount® Odor Eliminator with Night Light:

• Small and discreet design plugs directly into wall outlet
• Includes one OdorSmart™ all-purpose carbon filter
• Filter lasts up to 120 days
• Replacement filters available for tobacco, pet and all-purpose use
• Unique styled louvered door