Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer Reviews

Ranked #217 out of 342 in Primer

Sheer Envy Primer helps to even out the skin while reducing shine. Improves foundation application while minimizing skin imperfections. Make-up lasts longer and skin is left velvety smooth. Skin Perfecting Primer - A skin tone perfecting primer that brightens dull or sallow skin. Fills in fine lines, wrinkles and pores for a flawless, smooth finish. Gives your face a beautiful, natural color complexion that lasts all day long. Evens out skin tone and diffuses redness and blotchiness. Can be worn alone or under makeup. Illuminating Primer - A purple tinted, light translucent primer that gives a healthy, luminescent glow. Restores skins natural radiance, smooths skin and gives an overall airbrushed look! Can be worn alone or under makeup.

January 17, 2017

I got this as a gift due to my love of primers and I must admit this is an amazing primer. Dries to a complete zero. My makeup stays 4 to 5 hours longer and it totally hides my pores. I do not know what I would do without this primer. It may not be a high end designer label, but it sure as H#@@ acts as one.

December 20, 2016

I think this was one of the first primers I ever used. At the time I had nothing to compare it to, so I thought it was pretty decent. Now that I have tried several brands of primer, I have realized that this Hard Candy primer isn't that great. Sure it works, but it doesn't go on super smooth like other brands and sometimes even cakes up around your nose or eyes. You really need to pay attention and rub it in everywhere! The price is a bit high as well. Im torn on it. It does work, just not that great.

August 29, 2016

Terrible!! I have purchased many other hard candy products in the past, all of which were fine. This primer, not so much. It was super greasy and oils. After having it on only a few hours my make up was a mess.

August 27, 2016

This is not a bad primer for the price. I bought the colour correcting one to hide the redness and acne, it did a good job, covered them nicely. The only problem was my face was greasy in a few hours. I am not blaming it on the Hard Candy primer, I have not found one yet that would work on my face in these hot humid conditions, I might give it a try in the fall.

August 27, 2016

The primer I've tested in the Colour Correcting formula.
    I had high hopes for this product to help with my redness, but I find it just adds a greasy feeling to my face.
    Along with how greasy it is, my foundation ends up blending poorly over it.
    I find it doesn't make my foundation last any longer, and the redness is not hidden at all.

April 14, 2016

I hated this primer. It feels really heavy almost like wearing a mask. It does help a little bit but for feeling like wearing a mask i would not re-use this product. For a product that was suppose to be a dupe for higher end products, I was definitely disappointed.

February 02, 2016

My favorite primer I use it all the time to make my foundation look amazing. Not too expensive definitely great for beauty on a budget and good quality.

December 11, 2015

This is a good cheap primer. I have the colour correcting one and it does a pretty good job covering up redness on my face. All in all a good product for the price you're paying :)

December 11, 2015

This product is a good solid face primer. It does the job without costing a fortune.

November 28, 2015

I've been trying a few new primers to replace Smashbox and now have found a second one I like. I find it works as advertised, keeping my make up in place over the course of a day, as opposed to it being absorbed into my skin or just simply disappearing. My only real issue with this so far is that it is only available at Walmart. I'm not a huge fan of Walmart and it's not the easiest place to get to as most of the stores are out of the downtown area.