Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer Reviews

Ranked #217 out of 322 in Primer

Sheer Envy Primer helps to even out the skin while reducing shine. Improves foundation application while minimizing skin imperfections. Make-up lasts longer and skin is left velvety smooth. Skin Perfecting Primer - A skin tone perfecting primer that brightens dull or sallow skin. Fills in fine lines, wrinkles and pores for a flawless, smooth finish. Gives your face a beautiful, natural color complexion that lasts all day long. Evens out skin tone and diffuses redness and blotchiness. Can be worn alone or under makeup. Illuminating Primer - A purple tinted, light translucent primer that gives a healthy, luminescent glow. Restores skins natural radiance, smooths skin and gives an overall airbrushed look! Can be worn alone or under makeup.

August 29, 2016

Terrible!! I have purchased many other hard candy products in the past, all of which were fine. This primer, not so much. It was super greasy and oils. After having it on only a few hours my make up was a mess.

August 27, 2016

This is not a bad primer for the price. I bought the colour correcting one to hide the redness and acne, it did a good job, covered them nicely. The only problem was my face was greasy in a few hours. I am not blaming it on the Hard Candy primer, I have not found one yet that would work on my face in these hot humid conditions, I might give it a try in the fall.

August 27, 2016

The primer I've tested in the Colour Correcting formula.
I had high hopes for this product to help with my redness, but I find it just adds a greasy feeling to my face.
Along with how greasy it is, my foundation ends up blending poorly over it.
I find it doesn't make my foundation last any longer, and the redness is not hidden at all.

April 14, 2016

I hated this primer. It feels really heavy almost like wearing a mask. It does help a little bit but for feeling like wearing a mask i would not re-use this product. For a product that was suppose to be a dupe for higher end products, I was definitely disappointed.

February 02, 2016

My favorite primer I use it all the time to make my foundation look amazing. Not too expensive definitely great for beauty on a budget and good quality.

December 11, 2015

This is a good cheap primer. I have the colour correcting one and it does a pretty good job covering up redness on my face. All in all a good product for the price you're paying :)

December 11, 2015

This product is a good solid face primer. It does the job without costing a fortune.

November 28, 2015

I've been trying a few new primers to replace Smashbox and now have found a second one I like. I find it works as advertised, keeping my make up in place over the course of a day, as opposed to it being absorbed into my skin or just simply disappearing. My only real issue with this so far is that it is only available at Walmart. I'm not a huge fan of Walmart and it's not the easiest place to get to as most of the stores are out of the downtown area.

November 16, 2015

This is the first time I've ever used a primer. I don't wear make up that often but when I do I have a hard time with foundation because of my skin (I have oily skin with dry patches, and a small rosacea problem). So because of the slight redness I have due to my rosacea, I chose the green primer. Personally I love it, it makes my face so soft and makes my foundation application SO much easier.. the only thing I find, is it doesn't completely cover the redness, but I'm sure you could possibly build it up for more coverage, but I'm new to using primers so, I'm still learning as I go.

April 07, 2015

This is a decent primer for the price. It gives a smooth finish that makes for even makeup application. As for making foundation last, there are better primers out there that have better setting power