• Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Face Lotion
Good

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Face Lotion Reviews

Ranked #158 out of 1160 in Facial Lotions & Creams

August 30, 2016

This is my first sunscreen for face. It moisturize and hydrate my skin without any problem. It smells amazing and texture is very light. Also it`s oil free,so you will not feel greasy and water resistant for 80 min!!!!!!! Skin can breath with matte finish. You will love it!!!!!!

August 11, 2016

I love this sunscreen! I picked it up at Walmart on a whim and am so glad that I did. It was pretty affordable. Don't let the small sized container fool you, a little bit goes a long way! This bottle has lasted me quite a while. The scent is super delicious! It's tropical and summery, I love it! The lotion itself goes on well and absorbs quickly without leaving any cast or residue. It hasn't made my skin break out or become oily, like others have in the past. I am a huge fan & will buy it again when I run out.

August 11, 2016

I wanted a sunscreen that was light on my face and didn't clog my pores. This sunscreen is exactly what I wanted and it smells great too. I bought this sunscreen because I burnt my face which hurt a lot, and luckily since I bought this sunscreen I have not burnt my face at all. So I guess it's a job well done!

December 11, 2015

I love this product! It is wonderful. It is an excellent facial moisturizer which provides SPF 30 coverage. It doesn't clog pores and is lightweight and luxurious. This product is water-resistant for up to 80 minutes. A little goes along way and the price is fantastic!

TigerLilly has started a new forum topic
    Bridal Shower Gift

megvdlz earned the Beauty Guru badge

megvdlz added a new review for
    Manic Panic Hair Dye

fly_eyez has posted in the forum topic
    Sampling Products in Stores

StaceyBuhr added a new review for
    Noyah Lipstick