Head & Shoulders Full and Thick Dandruff Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #602 out of 2161 in Hair Care

March 28, 2016

I use head & sholders and I am always satisfied by this produce but sometimes it doesnt really work. Use it only 1 to 2 Times a week will be enough to make all the dandruff disapear

January 24, 2016

i use this every winter. i always get dry itchy scalp in the winter and i have tried so many different kinds of shampoos but this one works the best for me

September 22, 2015

it is good product but i it is heavy onsculp little , it will cause rush and itchness

September 05, 2015

My daughter has major issues with dandruff. We have tried tons of different shampoos. The only shampoo that keeps her hair looking great is head and shoulders. She loves all of them but right now this is her favourite. Leaves her hair soft and full with an amazing shine.

May 05, 2015

My husband has used this product in the past. He had terrible dandruff and nothing seemed to help nor treat it. I found this at the drug store. He used it for a week and we noticed a dramatic improvement of his hair. These just don't work on me though.

March 02, 2015

I have had dandruff for a really long time and this shampoo saved me from the embarrassment !

January 29, 2015

This is a mens product but I love it...It made my short hair look and feel thicker...Love it...Hubby will have to share this I think...Not the 2 in 1 just the regular thick and full!!