Head & Shoulders Refresh Dandruff Shampoo

Head & Shoulders Refresh Dandruff Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #843 out of 2203 in Hair Care

Head & Shoulders Refresh Dandruff Shampoo leaves a cooling sensation for scalp and hair. Receive Refreshing Sensation & Clean, Manageable Hair with this Dandruff shampoo, which contains natural mint for a cool, refreshing sensation. Visit headandshoulders.ca for more information.

December 10, 2016

I really like this version of the shampoo. The scent is fresh and it doesn't smell like the original. Head and shoulders always works and keeps our scalps dandruff free

November 13, 2016

I use this shampoo daily, I love the way it makes my scalp feel. It isn't really helping with my dandruff problem as much as I had hoped though. Does keep down the itching.

June 27, 2016

J'ai le cuir chevelu très sensible et depuis que j'ai essayer Head & Shoulder je ne peux plus m'en passer. Mon préféré reste incontestablement celui à l'huile d'amande. En plus de donner une bonne odeur à mes cheveux, je n'ai plus eu de démangeaisons depuis mon premier essaie. J'utilise ce shampoing à tous les jours et mes cheveux ne deviennent pas gras plus rapide si jamais je passe une journée sans me laver les cheveux (comparé à plusieurs autres marques)

April 27, 2016

Ce shampooing est Très efficace contre les pellicules mais son odeur me dérange je trouve que la menthe est tellement forte qu'elle pique les yeux. mais ca nettoie bien.

March 18, 2016

This is the only shampoo I'll use in my hair! Head and shoulders rinses clean and leaves my hair looking amazing! It smells great and I've been flake free for years!!

September 23, 2015

We always have a bottle of this on hand, my oldest and husband both has red hair and they tend to get really bad dandruff, especially when the seasons change. It's a great product and works perfectly for them.

September 23, 2015

Got rid of my dandruff within days!

June 12, 2015

Head and Shoulders Refresh Dandruff Shampoo is an awesome product that leaves your hair clean and I find your hair has that freshly cleaned feeling long after it has been freshly cleaned.My scalp used to never feel really clean and now it does.It also smells really good.

March 03, 2015

great for dry itchy scalp. cleans hair very well leaving it soft and dandruff free. great shampoo.

March 03, 2015

I bought this because my scalp was really dry and itchy with the winter months. After using this for a few days, it the dry and itchiness was gone.
    It smells nice and I actually started using it every day because it makes my hair feel nice and clean.