Herbacin Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #634 out of 787 in Lip Balm

Herbacin lip balm with natural ingredients Effective protection and gentle care for sensitive lips Herbacin lip balm contains valuable pure vegetable oils and active ingredients of organically grown camomile. Makes lips noticeably soft and smooth provides reliable protection and helps prevent dehydration. The moisturizing ingredients ensure lips are taken care of naturally. Free of preservatives and chemical anti-oxidants.

February 12, 2013

Really hated this product...was too expensive, too watery , and didnt last very long at all for my liking!

December 20, 2011

I really love this lip especially now when its its so cold and windy and lips suffer and get chapped from the coldness.Its made from chamomile and beeswax,the balm is free of preservatives and chemical antioxidants and dermatologically tested.It has a very nice light scent and taste some lip balms have way to much fragrance.It will leave your lips feeling so soft and smooth.It helps relief sore chapped lips a great balm to have in your purse!

January 24, 2011

I suffer from very dry lips, which causes me to bite at them and always lick (terrrrrible habbit im trying to stop!!!) so i've gone through pretty much EVERY lip balm in stores. I'm a lip balm fanatic, i always have at least 2 on me at all times, if i dont have one i panic and go buy one. I picked this one up yesterday (for that reason) and pretty much just grabbed it for the price. Well after a couple of uses and before bed i can actually say my lips are pretty clear and got rid of the blotchy red bits due to dryness. Would highly recommend it. I know in the past its been a little mroe pricey compared to others but it is worth it. Love it! doesnt have a high scent and also no SPF, i dont love spf in lipbalm as i HATE the taste it leaves.

March 12, 2010

i absolutely LOVE this lip balm! it makes my lips feel so soft and moisturized. i am a lip balm lover and can't live without lip balm. i used to buy it at shoppers drug mart, which has now stopped carrying it (which left me really disappointed until i found it online). it has a nice natural smell which is nice compared to some lip balms which have really strong fragrances. definitely recommend it!

February 10, 2009

This is great lip balm, smooth and silky. It keeps lips moist and doesn't need constant re-application. I love it!