Herbal Essences Bee Strong Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #317 out of 935 in Shampoo

Combing damage got you down? Bulk up strength with the Bee Strong collection! This formula containing honey & apricot extracts works to repair the protective outer layer of each strand of hair to leave it silky and strong against combing damage, after just 1 wash!

October 21, 2016

J'utilise les produits d'Herbal Essences depuis plus de 5 ans et je ne me tanne pas.Le prix est super et les produits sont de qualités.Les '' bee strong '' sont très hydratant et rend les cheveux vraiment doux ,je les adore!

October 21, 2016

I had been using for almost 3 years. It's one of my favourite shampoos on the market. It makes my hair feel strong, smooth and strong.
The smell really relax me in the shower.

May 11, 2015

I love love !

Was surprised at the effectiveness of these products

Hair feels smooth and silky and looks so healthy

May 10, 2015

Herbal Essences Bee Strong Shampoo and conditioner work wonders on my thin hair, leaving it clean, healthy, shiny, very manageable and, very importantly, does not leave my hair greasy or with that "weighed down" feeling.

Pricewise, it's very reasonable and easy to find on sale for $2.99 Canadian. Quality wise, it far surpasses some of the "designer" or "high end" hair care products that cost alot more.

Updated On: May 10, 2015

The Herbal Essences line also has fabulous scents and a wide range of products for all types of hair.

May 08, 2015

As with all herbal Essence products the smell is amazing! Having just had a baby 7 months ago, I am back in the regrowth phase in my postpartum hair loss adventure. So making sure that my hair is strong is essential. This product makes my hair feel great!

April 23, 2015

Love the smell of herbal essences products. Shampoo and conditioner very effective in doing its job. Price is average and comparable

June 17, 2014

Love, love, love this product. It is a great shampoo, especially for the price!

June 15, 2014

My hair used to be so damaged and brittle I could hardly even brush it without my brush being full of hair, so I decided to try Herbal Essence Bee Strong. Best decision of my -hairs- life. Within weeks, my hair became strong and healthy. While before I could never even think about styling it, my hair can take the curling iron with ease now. It is definitely more than worth the price. Department store quality at drugstore price!

June 15, 2014

My hair would break off lots before using bee strong. Within a few uses my hair felt stronger after brushing less and less hair fall on the floor. I could put my hair into a pony tail and my hair didn't break off. I love my bee strong shampoo and con.

June 11, 2014

Great product! I love the smell and it does not dry out my hair. My hair can be unruly at times when it dries going puffy and wavy, this does not happen with this product. My hair is very long and strength is important to me. After using this product my hair was sleek and smooth, as well as I noticed less hair left in my hairbrush!

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS