Herbal Essences Color Me Vibrant in Deep Red Reviews

Ranked #1793 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Celebrate your non-stop vibrancy! Get dazzling, vibrant color and keep it fresh with 6 weekly treatments of our Color-Amplifying Conditioner. First, the ColorFused Gel saturates each strand with vibrant color, making your hair come to life in any light. You'll love the depth and shine! Then, in just 2 minutes, our unique Color-Amplifying Conditioner helps lock in your color's vibrancy and boosts its shine each time you use it! There's enough for 6 treatments.

April 28, 2010

This is the best red colour I ave found yet! My hair is naturally light brunette, adn this is the only colour that really really looks great, doesn't turn out purple (I hate that!) and even when it fades, it's still a delicious red colour. Always a cheaper price than the high up brands, and always looks amazing after dying it. So sad it's discontinued, I have yet to find a replacement so damn good!

January 04, 2009

I love coloring my hair. I am a natrual brunette. When using the Herbal Essences Color Me Vibrant products in the Deep Red shade, no one knows the truth except those that know me. It doesn't leave my scalp red like other products in the past. The color lasts far longer than other home products I have used in the past as well. Well worth the price. I recommend it to anyone that wants to color their hair.

October 27, 2008

After searching for what seemed to be hours for the perfect red hair color, I found this one. And it was absolutely perfect. It's a permanent hair dye, which is good, I hate the ones that wash out.
So I paid about $8 for it (average for hair dye), and hurried home.
I had a problem with mixing it together, too. I shook it forever, before finally giving up and squiring it into my hair.
I worked it in pretty good and left it in for 25 minutes, and then I ended up with one spot of brown left.
I don't think that was the hair dye's fault - I think I completely missed it when I was dyeing. It looks like I did, it's not colored at all.

Now, I must warn you, this color looks completely and totally fake. That's what I was looking for, but it doesn't look like a natural red. It's obviously dyed. It turned out about like the top color on the color selector... and that's so obviously vibrantly fake.
I'm very happy with it, and it's lasting well. The only mistake was my own fault.
It's a very bright red that's a bit coppery, not dark at all, but not really orangish. I don't think there are any skin tones it would look natural with. But it's beautiful just the same.

July 10, 2008

So I picked up this item from my local Zellers and I thought it would really be great.
I usually love the Herbal Essences products so I was excited to see how it would turn out.
My hair was a dirty blonde color and according to the box I would have the same results and color as the girl on the front of the box.
When I mixed the product together I noticed that it was extremely hard to mix and not so user friendly. After shaking it repeatedly, it still wasn't completely mixed together. After this, I was a bit hesitant to put the color in my hair, but still thought it would turn out pretty good.
When the process was complete, I saw (to my disgust) that the red hadn't colored my hair so well. There were chunks of blondish brown showing everywhere. The results were less than satisfactory.
The parts that did actually turn red are pretty vibrant like the name, so if you plan on buying this hair dye (which I strongly suggest you DO NOT) make sure you want something really noticeable.
I'm so disappointed with this hair dye that I actually want to call the company... so I warn you... be careful with this stuff!